Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

I've checked the pool results and you are absolutely correct. In fact kelly was the 2nd highest scorer this week. I just saw the widden spoon still next to his name and assumed he was crap again this week. I apologise unreservedly to our beloved tractor man.
Think one is awarded for shit picks and one awarded for shit stirring. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

I will let you all figure out who got what. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Down 5 Dill
down 8 :ROFLMAO: Mag 7

down 2 smellyg

Kelly up 10 places :love:
Reminds me of the Hun who said to me after they lost to us "We had 14 corners..."
I reminded him that you don't get points for corners
So, with that in mind
The 3 Clyde Lower Reaches Gentlemen are sitting in 14th spot, 16th spot, and SmellyGlove is in 21st place, two spots ahead of tractorbhoy...respectively
But, that's none of my beeswax ;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You would understand if you played 'tig' wi' hatchets
Saying good morning to someone could start a rammy
"Good morning !!"
"Who the fuck ye talking tae ??"
And that was the start to your day
I worked up in Paisley, and the niceties were tolerated there
I thought Kelly meant by awfy touchie cos yous are always touching each other inappropriately ( outside of greenock), but well appropriate in greenock

Scotland have improved under stevie Clarke winning 1 -0 at home against a side everyone else takes 4 off. Another bullet dodged for all those Clarke fans for celtic. Cant even take the best Scotland side in years to beat Moldova by 2 goals at least fukn pathetic Clarke. Israel thumped Austria 5-2 the nicht, see us doing that? Nah me either against any of them. ( inhale) shite I smell shite. At least we got the 3pts but not good enough by a long way shower a useless cants

Back