Michael Duffy SPFL Predictor league

I was just thinking I've been on here for years now and I think it's about time I came clean having gotten to know so many of you so well in tinterweb speak.
I've a confession to make, I should've said it years ago and hope nobody holds it against me, here goes,
I fkn canny stand the tributeers they steal names, they buy titles, they pretend they never died , they're fucking scum ask Manchester or Seville how they feel ill bet its the same as me , I try my absolute best not to hate but I find it very difficult not to hate the orange scum .
Which by the the way cannot be called fkn hate crime since the walk is all about hate , and they call thrmselves orange, so aye without bringing the noise into disrepute I fuckin hate the orange bastartds, who themselves call themselves orange though theyre blue and nae wonder 6 titles in 24 years fuk we had a bad time of it in the 90s but not anything close to them and what they've gone through. I fukn love it, I love to hate these scumbag degenerates and I'm sure I always will HH YNWA
and fick the self proclaimed " no one likes us" fkn got one thing right .
Fk them all keep them out of CP we don't need supporters at the midden if we did we would gave the record there we have DOB here's a bar of imperial leather ya bunch a skanks
And let foreigners go home safely please no need to stab them as they leave sick fucks.
Yes I do feel better now, cheers ✌️

Last edited:
Honesty keeps us connected to soul, to the Divine, to the good, positive and caring part of us. Being honest is a cornerstone of a true spiritual connection to the Divine because honesty creates a clean, positive life where we have nothing to hide and no one to hide it from.

He’s good mate. Continually changing shifts with work. But if he was taking a break because he doesn’t toe the line for some that’d be ok too 🍀
I hope you are right. He contributed a lot since he joined, but seemed to rile some folks up. I never quite understood why, as I never thought he was that controversial. Like him I know a lot of sevco fans and only one or two are currant buns - the rest are just in it for the football. Maybe it is because I don't live in the extreme goldfish bowl that the bhoys from Glasgow and surrounding towns?

I hope you are right. He contributed a lot since he joined, but seemed to rile some folks up. I never quite understood why, as I never thought he was that controversial. Like him I know a lot of sevco fans and only one or two are currant buns - the rest are just in it for the football. Maybe it is because I don't live in the extreme goldfish bowl that the bhoys from Glasgow and surrounding towns?
A like how positive his posts are,,always on the up!!!must be the gear he’s getting in sheepsville!!!….haste ye back tommybhoy getting to the sqeeky bum part and the noise could be doing with a wake up post or two!!!like a auld folks home here…..

I was just thinking I've been on here for years now and I think it's about time I came clean having gotten to know so many of you so well in tinterweb speak.
I've a confession to make, I should've said it years ago and hope nobody holds it against me, here goes,
I fkn canny stand the tributeers they steal names, they buy titles, they pretend they never died , they're fucking scum ask Manchester or Seville how they feel ill bet its the same as me , I try my absolute best not to hate but I find it very difficult not to hate the orange scum .
Which by the the way cannot be called fkn hate crime since the walk is all about hate , and they call thrmselves orange, so aye without bringing the noise into disrepute I fuckin hate the orange bastartds, who themselves call themselves orange though theyre blue and nae wonder 6 titles in 24 years fuk we had a bad time of it in the 90s but not anything close to them and what they've gone through. I fukn love it, I love to hate these scumbag degenerates and I'm sure I always will HH YNWA
and fick the self proclaimed " no one likes us" fkn got one thing right .
Fk them all keep them out of CP we don't need supporters at the midden if we did we would gave the record there we have DOB here's a bar of imperial leather ya bunch a skanks
And let foreigners go home safely please no need to stab them as they leave sick fucks.
Yes I do feel better now, cheers ✌️
But how do yi feel the above wasn’t very clear
😉😉😉

HH👏

Hope everyone is all good and families are all well too ….busy at work recently and a few other things but all good …got a WhatsApp last night saying I have 24hours to get back on this forum 😂😂😂…..what a change in a few weeks we are back top 3 points 5 goals 😊 life’s good when you think about it 😂
Too busy??? My hole you were! I ken what you lot are like. All day sitting around in the teashack bantering about fitba with the rest of the lazy sods, I bet! :LOL:

Go and drill some more exploration wells, FFS! As Ange would probably never say: We. Never. Stop. Oil.

Too busy??? My hole you were! I ken what you lot are like. All day sitting around in the teashack bantering about fitba with the rest of the lazy sods, I bet! :LOL:

Go and drill some more exploration wells, FFS! As Ange would probably never say: We. Never. Stop. Oil.
Aye we are drilling for shell the now and I keep getting bed busted 2 times on the 1 trip 😂 and recently bed busted again and I checked in at heli admin then I got told that I was no longer going home as they where a roustabout short (so I spent a week chasing a crane hook😂) hopefully rotation gets sorted properly soon tho …..hope your all well 😁

But how do yi feel the above wasn’t very clear
😉😉😉

HH👏
I feel like....I've not told any secrets 😅
Just one of those moments jammie where the truth explodes out probably brought on by a post I'd put onto the comments section of the OneFootball app. Then I got an email from one footballapp saying " Your comment on "It’s glaringly obvious Butland’s words are scripted from inside Ibrox" violates the community guidelines and has been rejected. The 🤬 pigs.

The article in question was Jack Butland saying how everyone has always written of therangers.
1 title in 12 years nothing to do with that obviously 👀

Here's what I wrote

Screenshot_20240425_183042_Gmail.jpg

I suspect some tribute act fan took offence ( they're very offensive, or easily offended ) both are true.
What I posted I can only think has to have been reported by some snowflake bassa and sent me off on one grrr 😡
Thing is I'm sure that was the title of the piece " it's glaringly obvious Butland’s words are scripted from inside Ibrox " im only responding to the article.

Emdy clapped eyes on young tommybhoy??no seen any posts in a wee bit??
Hope he’s no been fucked off way the “ he’s a hun brigade”…..
I had a pint in the Bristol bar with him, then we went doon the ludge for a bit of banter, and a sing song, all good. But I forgot the sash Mo Farah wore, so I'll need to go back for it.Tommy like all on here, has his moments, (well, apart from me) cos I'm a fucking delight, I hope all is well with him, although if he's on the rigs and away from home, he'll have enough on his plate HH

Members online

Back