Lying Bastard.

She should be held in the stocks so that we can pap rotten fruit at her. She's a lying, cheating, money-grabbing whore who's full of entitlement and even after admitting to lying to the government and the tax payer still won't admit to having done anything wrong.

Aff wi her heid!!!

Last edited:
Aye, brass necks and blow torches come to mind. Bloody hell, she's even carping on about the bad Press she 's had to endure; try takin' a walk in Nicola's shoes, bitch.

Anyway I am sure that wee, what was it? 29 million or so ? Will be a tad more effective than paracetamol to help you cope with the pain. Corrupt to the core.

Didn't the boul guy fawkes try to "dissolve" the house of Lords?
He woulda got away with it too only for a grass....
Was a false flag operation imo.

You really think you could get thousands of bombs under that thing even then without getting spotted without a grass.

Has false flag political scapegoating all over it.

The rest is history :p

She should be held in the stocks so that we can pap rotten fruit at her. She's a lying, cheating, money-grabbing whore who's full of entitlement and even after admitting to lying to the government and the tax payer still won't admit to having done anything wrong.

Aff wi her heid!!!
I keep telling ye Shammy just say what you mean.
Plus she's a Govan punter isn't she originally? šŸ¤£

She is from the Denistoun Area, she married into a wealthy Glasgow family, (Bishop Mone) who's family are connected to the Dunns Lemonade business.
Her former husband Michael was a businessman he was a CA.
I always believed he was the original brains behind the M&M empire.
She had no previous qualifications I think she worked as a promotion girl when she met him.
Apparently a hard ticket, who was determined to get what she wanted. Her family were members of the Lodge but had no objections regarding her marriage to an n RC.. aye money takes precedence over just about anything.

She knew Charlie Mulgrew anyway

I don't get how that proves she knew him?
I also don't get the link to us? I actually couldn't give a shit who she supports.
She's a lying greedy bastard.

Back