Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

People wrote calmac off cause a young Dundee player got away from him last week.....well to those mugs, look at his track back to win the ball today after 70 odd minutes. Class is permanent ya bams

To be fair, it wasn't that one phase last week...he has not been himself since he came back and he was probably the first to admit it...today he was his brilliant self

The league is by no means over...we are in pole position for sure but it still needs to be won...I think we are all old enough and wise enough to know that....mugs on the various open lines being mugs saying it's done🙈🙈

Also, on fallow fallow, rabid Huns saying we are the worst team ever to "win the league"..... don't they say that every year?? 🙃🫰🏻🫰🏻

Went to CP today, first in a wee while.
Thought we were excellent and our midfield will get very different marks from Sandman today. Without exception excellent.
If we play like that next week we will rip them a new one.
Player of the match … the Hearts keeper… could have been 6.
Bring it on you lurkers.
Hail Hail

To be fair, it wasn't that one phase last week...he has not been himself since he came back and he was probably the first to admit it...today he was his brilliant self

The league is by no means over...we are in pole position for sure but it still needs to be won...I think we are all old enough and wise enough to know that....mugs on the various open lines being mugs saying it's done🙈🙈

Also, on fallow fallow, rabid Huns saying we are the worst team ever to "win the league"..... don't they say that every year?? 🙃🫰🏻🫰🏻

God sake docco!! Give me a break. I'm always negative and today I'm full blown "get it up you" positive!!

Hi all She’s still in Hospital will be overnight the Surgeon will be there tomorrow to possibly drain the infection she’s had a triple cocktail of Antibiotics and says the infection seems to be going down.
She’s literally just texted as I’m writing this to say she’s getting more Antibiotics must say really worried as this whole thing was very quick.
Sitting in the Hotel a bit befuddled
But really appreciate the people on this forum
Thanks to all of you for your kind words and thoughts from both of us especially from Donna 💚💚💚💚💚💚
Cheers
JS 🙏

HH 👏👏
It seems they're battering her with everything to get her well Jammy. x

Just home from paradise: now we know, don't we? I mean, what if feels like when the Bhoys apply themselves from first kick to last. Commitment, hunger, energy, fight, spirit; it was all there. Sure, the diets had one or two wee flurries, but really, almost total domination. No 45 minute shift today.
Burners full on !

Aye, we should've scored a few more, but I'm very content with that outcome. No failures, no empty jerseys, AND the skipper looked much more like himself.

A very welcome lift goin' into the home straight !

Just read about your missus, JamSam; hope her illness passes quick and you go on to have a terrific holiday.

A think these cunts that work on the tranny have a list of usual callers,,who they know are as thick as mince,and select them!!used to be Laurie from dennistoun that spoke like Donald dewar….

That is the performance we needed and hopefully its come at the right time, everyone playing their part, including the subs. Isnt it great to see the Duracell man recover so quickly, despite some flaws in his game, the pressure he puts on the opposition is unreal. COYBIG.

Only gripe a had watching the game was hatate taking corners?they broke up field couple a times with the ball dropping where hatate usually stands??but a know that’s petty stuff,,bring on these imposters from govan a think we are ready🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Aye , still its an important point.
The number of corners we had today 17 in all Vs 8 , I was a bit surprised BR praising Strachan in his analysis he said Strachan did his homework and that led to the goal though it was from the second phase, the clearance.
Perhaps it was a Strachan idea not to just shoot at goal but chip it back in like Hatate did?
It is a minor gripe after a good win , Simon donnelly was saying " if I keep saying Scales to get on the end of one hopefully with the law of averages.."
Loathe to criticise after such a performance but it is noticeable that we have no Lustig or Simonovic type getting onto these umpteen chances we get from corners, I think Oriley must've gave Hatate a go for they all seemed pretty hopeful, I'd like to see some more invention from our corners. The number of corners we get isn't converting into real chances often enough , still more than happy with the manner of the win but its something we can definitely improve on.

I just saw Shanklands penalty. Did he think it was another pie that was coming to him?😂
Aye it seems like shankland owning up to hand ball kept him from being sent off.
That shouldn't be the case , accidental or not var was going to see it anyway and why was the ref called over to the monitor when var could clearly see what everyone else did. These inconsistent decisions have cost us all season same with the unpunished high foot, not even yellow but Yang was reckless endangerment

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏
Sorry to hear that Jam, hopefully she’s going to be okay 💚

Missed the first goal dropping the wife,daughter and grandson off to do some shopping while the son in law and myself went to watch the game, said to the son in law I had a dream we were 3-0 up in the first half not correct but was glad it was the final score and we got a 90 min performance from the team as well, 2 down win the next 2 and it will be party time Jamsam hope your wife is feeling better soon

Awright Bhoys & Ghirls, 🎶🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE, LOOKING DOWN ON THE RANGERS🎶 GIRFUY YA LURKERS🖕

Aye apart fae the early rise time, it was a good day all round, few pre match pints, wee trip tae annoy the wee hun in the bookies, then for a train cargo, it felt different walking or in our cases hobbling, busier that usual 45min before kick off today.

Thought we played some beautiful football today, O'Rileys ball for Kyogo 2nd, simply fxcking sublim. Calmac chasing back & winning the ball, sublime from the Captain.

Then Matt making all the ladies in the Jock Stein Stand Swoon in unison, Great game, Great goals, 3pts.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️BRING ON theRANGERS☘️🇮🇪🏴

Back