Livingston v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 19th September

Playin the same as last year n that big nose prick sittin in the dug oot airms folded...Whits the common denominator...fuckin leech that bastard

Is Ajeti on the park?
Such a waste of a jersey and money theres boys I know who either grew up with or met in the jail who are better than ajeti and al tell u this there wid be full commitment every game even wen they are off it he looks like ah fuck it av made x amount guaranteed and he's only half trying so fuckin frustrating I mean av no talent but I can close cunts down and try ffs🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Our centre backs need to drive forward in to the spaces in front of them when in possession.....to draw their players out which will create holes in their back line which we can exploit.....instead of playing the easy sideways passes which are getting us nowhere.....and playing in to their hands.....we have to break their lines...

Turnbull hiding again we're taken to many passes and not gettin forward quick enough which suits livi
I know everyone raves about turnbull, I've never seen what all the fuss is about.
He needs to hit the gym , against a physical team he just goes into hiding

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back