Kris Ajer v Johan Mjallby

It is but I stand by it didn't even mention calmac or Forrest who Liverpool are interested in so I think it's a fair point my opinion ✌?

Me too. If ye cant big yer own up its a poor show but its even better to ram it home when its true ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye B1 exactly my point Robertson playing for queen of the South I think 5 seasons ago gets a move to hull and now he's the best Scottish player in a generation (which he isn't btw ) but still a top player and didnt have the experience KT has had before heading south. Look at wanyama big vvd and forster(unlucky with injuries was on his way to being England no1) the EPL is littered with players who learned their trade in our 'pub league'
Queens Park and theyre not a professional team.

Me too. If ye cant big yer own up its a poor show but its even better to tam it home when its true ??
Precisely Maria I wonder how much would it cost to buy collectively Robertson, KT Christie, calmac, Forrest to name a few Scots. We have some amazingly talented individuals shame can't say the same ofthe Scotland management team which sadly includes Peter pointer grant (get tae f*k away from them pointer you're better than that nonsensical debacle)

You and us all shamrock, I'd like to believe the players feel as let down as the rest of us as they're also fans and would refuse Leicester but what id like to believe and reality are two different things and i wouldnt blame any of our players for wanting a crack at the premiership as at least 1in 3 of our squad are more than good enough to play there. The likes of KT Christie Rogic ntcham eddy could make it into any of the big 6 starting 11. Ajer is progressing and looks destined for the bundesliga if reports from after the Norway v Sweden game are to be believed, Dortmund,bayern,schalke, Leipzig, leverkusen apparently had scouts there to watch him and he was mom even though Norway lost. Sinclair because of his previous with voldermort is more likely than others to go to Leicester as he'll see it as his last opportunity in the EPL but will he? He loves it here and has found his true calling at Celtic but he's ambitious so here's hoping we keep him and if not 15million to Leicester 8million to anyone else just as petrie did to us with McGinn HH
So sick of our good players being tempted away to he epl. Living down in not so merry England I’m sick of people down here trashing anything that’s outside the epl. Sick to death of hearing the usual comments “ Celtic wouldn’t survive five minutes in the epl” or the other crap there’s only four teams in the Scottish league it’s always the same at the top. So what’s the difference about the epl, same old same old at the top, so no bloody different. Only difference is the money they pay to their players, but they don’t all make it down here what happened to Hooper. Sick of listening to the same old crap from the bloody West Ham supporters that I’m surrounded with and what a feckin shambles they were last week. Apparently the epl are the best league in the world, aye right. TF I get away from it twice a year, get up to paradise to my people and see some proper football with passion and the best fans on the planet HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back