Idah or Miovski

Idah or Miovski

• Idah

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Miovski

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
I think we will spend the reprtoted £6million for Bernardo, steviebhoy he's shone when he's had the minutes imho , and what with him being the captain of portugal u21s fits the profile perfectly, assuming O'Riley If let go for I'm thinking £25 million .plus add onds.
Bernardo has shown to me me that at tines he can be just as effective as O'Riley, though that's only happened after Oriley had his head turned and his form turned for the worse.
Imo bernardo is a hot prospect , you don't get to captain portugsl unders unless there's something about you and
he has celtic have played yet another blinder buy getting an option on him and he will I'm sure become a big addition to the team full time, bedide calmac, Bernardo, iwata very strong midfield.
If it is £6 million it's a steal
Thats a lot of money for a player who hasnt done much in a Celtic shirt.Looks nowhere near O'rileys level imo.

Silva is a dishonest player to compare the two is like day and night not to.mention different positions silva will return to England Barton style even the
Tribute act have no live for him given the have a Tom Daley in cantwell
I don't think captaining a 21s team is that big of a deal imo.Nobody was comparing the two but thats the kind of quality in that team.Silva is shite.

I don't think captaining a 21s team is that big of a deal imo.Nobody was comparing the two but thats the kind of quality in that team.Silva is shite.
Respectfully I have to disagree, that's the reason why Bernardo commands a hefty sum , respected player whilst silva is considered just another of many in his position who's shown nothing in England nor Scotland except his forward roll without a gym mat , Bernardo whoever,?
The real dea despite his gametime he's really contributed to our league campaign and got stronger as the season progressed , would we say the same for silva? Compare his " attackers" goal scoring exploits to our midfielders, night and day I believe that is there for all to see. I cannot compare the two in all honesty Bernardo 25 apps 3 goals a good few assists as a midfielder, silva is an attacker with 14 apps and 4 goals and more starts , I'd take Bernardo over silva every day of fhe the week , a midfielder willing to attack and defend Vs an attacker willing to bend and roll

You may not think it'd much of a big deal but many players have gone on to far bigger things from being captain of their country, I reckon it is a big deal for a country like Portugal and like Jota Benfica fans are questioning the logic already of giving Celtic the option to buy

Silva btw marti had a decent record for the u21 Portugal side until he joined sevco, he fails to grasp the differences in culture when it comes to diving , acccesptable in portugal but even sevco fans are unhappy with his antics here Bernardo isn't that kind of player.

With regard to Matt. IF we do sell him for let's say £20 mil.
How much are we prepared to try replace him?
Knowing our board about £4 tops on another prospect.
We've got a guy who loves the club and gets it. If we want to improve then keep him this summer. He can then move on year after if he keeps up his development let's build, not disassemble what's good.

I think it will all depend on what Matt wants to do. Will he choose happiness and love or chase the money? We shall see...

Personally I would go for Idah he's the original big physical striker with plenty of ability on the ground and in the air.
This lad can only get better and has the added bonus of being from a Celtic background.
His contribution to date has been to my mind crucial to keeping us in the hunt in both competitions with his goals and performance s.
You can't argue that Miovski is a very good front man and knows where the goal is but Idah puts the fear into defences with his physical presence and also has that killer instinct and just Shades it for me.
Reading between the lines I think we will struggle to get either signed to be honest.
No option to buy Idah was a bad mistake and could scupper our chances.
Whilst Aberdeen will probably sell outwith the SPFL.
You would hope we are making the necessary moves given last summers transfer debacle but I wouldn't say I'm confident.

Had to think about it as I like Idah plus he will only get better and also cork is my favourite place in Ireland (family)and the supporter clubs in that area are still strong even during this English premiership era so I have soft spot for him outwith his footballing abilities but for pure footballing reasons I would need to pick Miovski as he’s carried that Aberdeen side and also done well for them in Europe too but I wouldn’t mind if we just got greedy and signed both of them especially with the amount of fixtures we have had and also kyogo not having the best of seasons either ☘️

Personally I would go for Idah he's the original big physical striker with plenty of ability on the ground and in the air.
This lad can only get better and has the added bonus of being from a Celtic background.
His contribution to date has been to my mind crucial to keeping us in the hunt in both competitions with his goals and performance s.
You can't argue that Miovski is a very good front man and knows where the goal is but Idah puts the fear into defences with his physical presence and also has that killer instinct and just Shades it for me.
Reading between the lines I think we will struggle to get either signed to be honest.
No option to buy Idah was a bad mistake and could scupper our chances.
Whilst Aberdeen will probably sell outwith the SPFL.
You would hope we are making the necessary moves given last summers transfer debacle but I wouldn't say I'm confident.
Idah is an all round type of player, he chases, harries, gets in the box and has scored some goals for us, his link up play is great as he holds the ball up for others as we get forward in attack, I'd spend the money on him, hopefully the powers that be think the same way, but not holding my breath, but staying positiev that we get a deal done for him HH

You could count on one hand the number of players that have had big CCV rocking on his heels during his time at Celtic, most of those players we came up against in the Champions League, the other....yer man Miovski!

It's an absolute no-brainer imo, get the boy signed! I mean so far he's somehow managed to bag 24 goals for a team that's been so honking that they're on to their third manager of the season....if a Celtic player had scored that in a season we'd be singing his praises so the fact Miovski has managed it (and the season isnae finished yet) for a team that's been a basket case all season is phenomenal.

It’s frustrating as we were linked with Vangelis Pavlidis In past but we went for the cheaper option and bought a dud from Poland …..and this guy now must be one of the best strikers in Europe now…..we should have bought Miovski in January absolute stupid decision from the board (over the years for every good signing I can name 2 duds)

Attachments

• IMG_1865.png
    IMG_1865.png
    775.7 KB · Views: 0
A think big matt might just shock a few celtic fans with his decision come the end of season??
I hope your right but I have feeling Matt will leave at end of season but I don’t think it will be for
Money tho but to play in a bigger league (he seems to have his head screwed on and made the right decisions in the past and put career before cash) I will keep fingers crossed tho we get him for one more year

A think big matt might just shock a few celtic fans with his decision come the end of season??
I'd like to see us get at least one or more season with him at Celtic, but if he follows the money rather than glory (winning titles and trophies and guaranteed European football year in, year out) then good luck to him.
Many have gone for the bright lights of the EPL, and a few have done well, but guys like Ajer, Armstrong, Christie, Edouard, even KT, but haven't won much since their move down south, although their bank balance has improved.

Back