Idah or Miovski

Idah or Miovski

• Idah

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Miovski

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
And with the imminent sale of Oriley for over £20 million, Abada £10 million , money to come for frimpong we can spend , if we don't there will be angry Tim's definitely. Rodgers needs backed , I expect the permanent signing of Bernardo should Celtic cash in on Oriley and I can't see that not happening. There's still plenty in the kitty

And with the imminent sale of Oriley for over £20 million, Abada £10 million , money to come for frimpong we can spend , if we don't there will be angry Tim's definitely. Rodgers needs backed , I expect the permanent signing of Bernardo should Celtic cash in on Oriley and I can't see that not happening. There's still plenty in the kitty
Have to change the board first. Lawwell has to go others as well.

Ah but you see, we have to save our money to make up for the years when we fail to make the Champions League. Which admittedly we increase the chance of this scenario happening because we don't invest in the right kind of players and/or early enough, but that doesn't matter really, does it?

2024-04-22-23-10-28-926.jpg

Have to change the board first. Lawwell has to go others as well.
Can't see it Ally not for the duration of his ECA/UEFA position is over at any rate unless there's another major fk up that rallies the support in anger against him.
We were duped last time, seems to me like DD values this position he has which could well mean he remains as chairman for another 3 years, if not chairman I'd guess some other position as long as Celtic's raking in money hand over fist like we have been every season.
If Rodgers pulls off the unlikeliest of doubles its more of the same papering over the cracks.

For a club from a country of 5 million the money Celtic bring in is incredible really.
Benfica are the best at this though Portugal has twice the population and an unlimited tap into South American talent Brazilian especially.
The World is getting smaller. I reckon Celtic will eventually end up in some sort of Euro League. Which Sky will run. And, the money we then get from TV appearances etc will be so much more. I am all for this, hope it happens sooner rather than later. Competing in Euro with the same money as other top teams get will take us to the toppermost of the poppermost ;)

The World is getting smaller. I reckon Celtic will eventually end up in some sort of Euro League. Which Sky will run. And, the money we then get from TV appearances etc will be so much more. I am all for this, hope it happens sooner rather than later. Competing in Euro with the same money as other top teams get will take us to the toppermost of the poppermost ;)
I agree lennono but tbh I've been agreeing with same thing for more than a decade

With regard to Matt. IF we do sell him for let's say £20 mil.
How much are we prepared to try replace him?
Knowing our board about £4 tops on another prospect.
We've got a guy who loves the club and gets it. If we want to improve then keep him this summer. He can then move on year after if he keeps up his development let's build, not disassemble what's good.

We've got a guy who loves the club and gets it. If we want to improve then keep him this summer. He can then move on year after if he keeps up his development let's build, not disassemble what's good.
I think this will be his last season with us unfortunately and if the board believe Bernardo is his replacement they are kidding themselves on!

Last edited:
I think we will spend the reprtoted £6million for Bernardo, steviebhoy he's shone when he's had the minutes imho , and what with him being the captain of portugal u21s fits the profile perfectly, assuming O'Riley If let go for I'm thinking £25 million .plus add onds.
Bernardo has shown to me me that at tines he can be just as effective as O'Riley, though that's only happened after Oriley had his head turned and his form turned for the worse.
Imo bernardo is a hot prospect , you don't get to captain portugsl unders unless there's something about you and
he has celtic have played yet another blinder buy getting an option on him and he will I'm sure become a big addition to the team full time, bedide calmac, Bernardo, iwata, Hatate very strong midfield.
If it is £6 million it's a steal

Last edited:
You disagree Marti or just putting WOW emoji for a laugh? Bearcin mind the bhoys age and experience he's a leader or wouldn't be captain of portugal u21 unless there's something you want to add go for it mate

Back