Hunpumpin thread.

Look at those stats..have they really been that bad? Out for me dinner so no seen a kick.View attachment 19919
They were much worse. Ajax missed lots of easy chances in the 1st half then just took it easy in the 2nd half. Sevco have been annihilated 8-0 over 2 matches, and in both games their opponents just eased off for half the match.

To be honest with you I saw a few of their matches in last year's European run and they were often just as outclassed as they were tonight but somehow sneaked away with an undeserved win or draw!

They were much worse. Ajax missed lots of easy chances in the 1st half then just took it easy in the 2nd half. Sevco have been annihilated 8-0 over 2 matches, and in both games their opponents just eased off for half the match.

To be honest with you I saw a few of their matches in last year's European run and they were often just as outclassed as they were tonight but somehow sneaked away with an undeserved win or draw!
I think in their Euro run last season, hun opponents contrived to shoot themselves in the foot... even through to PSV this season.

Tom English wrote on the BBC "It was a dreadful performance. The players were outplayed and out-thought, the manager was poor, and Ross Wilson has to take a chunk of blame for the recruitment. They are a worse team now than they were last season. Defensively not good enough, the midfield a non-entity, and offensively not at the races."

I had formed the impression from the SMSM that Carlo Ancelotti had Gio posters on his wall.

Tom English wrote on the BBC "It was a dreadful performance. The players were outplayed and out-thought, the manager was poor, and Ross Wilson has to take a chunk of blame for the recruitment. They are a worse team now than they were last season. Defensively not good enough, the midfield a non-entity, and offensively not at the races."

I had formed the impression from the SMSM that Carlo Ancelotti had Gio posters on his wall.
Tom English is a dick

Members online

Latest posts

Back