Hearts v Celtic, Premiership - Tynecastle 8pm Kick Off

I hope so
He wanted to stop CalMac at all costs and if he had been closer, the hit would have been harder, and it could have been an ankle breaker, no chance of getting the ball, just lunged in
But, it's Scotland, so even if he does get a slap on the wrist, with MadHUN the Masonic, the result can't be changed, and we find ourselves behind from the off
The Boys will come good and we will start to claim our title back

Keep the Faith
Cal Mac is a fecken idiot, instead of screaming and doing 3 summersaults, he bounced straight back up and got on with the game, we need to used the dark arts better, that was a straight red card all day long, against anyone that’s not a Celtic player 😡

Cal Mac is a fecken idiot, instead of screaming and doing 3 summersaults, he bounced straight back up and got on with the game, we need to used the dark arts better, that was a straight red card all day long, against anyone that’s not a Celtic player 😡
Sorry to disagree it's not Calmac that's an idiot. The club has a moral and legal duty to protect its employees, more needs done about the refereeing standards and the club needs to be more outspoken about it. We need to issue a warning to the sfa that we will no longer be silent about "honest mistakes", as this is now going beyond a joke and we will not put up with the unconscious bias shown by Scottish referees. We must threaten legal action if that is what it takes. No more dignified silence. HH.

Sorry to disagree it's not Calmac that's an idiot. The club has a moral and legal duty to protect its employees, more needs done about the refereeing standards and the club needs to be more outspoken about it. We need to issue a warning to the sfa that we will no longer be silent about "honest mistakes", as this is now going beyond a joke and we will not put up with the unconscious bias shown by Scottish referees. We must threaten legal action if that is what it takes. No more dignified silence. HH.
PS, I don't care if the media claims that we're throwing our toys out of the pram

Said yesterday I would gladly take a point. I knew defence would concede goals. The 2nd goal , where was the marking guy gets a free header. We looked ok going forward just need that proven goalscorer and a defence that can defend and we will be good to go.
And why was Bain that far off his line - if he'd stayed at home , he'd have near caught it.

Scotland does not have VAR for one reason only. It's not cost and it's not unavailability. It is to allow the bigoted Masons in Black to keep cheating. I have no faith that any Scottish referee is fair and unbiased. Scottish football is rigged to help Rangers win. That's the truth that we all know.

Gordon's saves were good ones but world class? Nah , knew that if he made a good save it would be hyped up

It's funny how when things are going against you, things come back to bite you, eg the wee laddie at West Ham the week before scoring against us at the same place he couldnt get a sniff despite our strikers being shite for long enough.

So the other night we had Craig Gordon making 'worldie saves' FFS, Forrest hit precisley where he shouldn't have and the last save was by any stretch of the imagination something even Barkas would have saved.

People have got caught up in the heat of the goalie situation and made CG out to be a huge loss.
I get that. He's far better than Barkas and would seem to be an answer the press has used to highlight the disaster of the current situation. I pointed out last night that there were no complaints when he left and i also remember well the clamour to get Bain in goals ahead of him.

Gordon was a good goalkeeper from the moment he signed, did well for a long spell. When the snake fucked it up with De Vries he gave himself a shake, got a bounce and found something within.

In the end the reality of his departure is forgotten, we had just had forster for a year and were expecting him back, bain was considered by many as the better of the two, so gordon really left without a whimper.

good servant, no negative words from me, he'll be remembered fondly, but not revered like the Forster year or the Holy Goalie

Any other story is media driven or a distortion of the truth.
He's been in a jersey that SP should have donned but couldn't give up the pumping, we shouldn't hold that against CG

It's funny how when things are going against you, things come back to bite you, eg the wee laddie at West Ham the week before scoring against us at the same place he couldnt get a sniff despite our strikers being shite for long enough.

So the other night we had Craig Gordon making 'worldie saves' FFS, Forrest hit precisley where he shouldn't have and the last save was by any stretch of the imagination something even Barkas would have saved.

People have got caught up in the heat of the goalie situation and made CG out to be a huge loss.
I get that. He's far better than Barkas and would seem to be an answer the press has used to highlight the disaster of the current situation. I pointed out last night that there were no complaints when he left and i also remember well the clamour to get Bain in goals ahead of him.

Gordon was a good goalkeeper from the moment he signed, did well for a long spell. When the snake fucked it up with De Vries he gave himself a shake, got a bounce and found something within.

In the end the reality of his departure is forgotten, we had just had forster for a year and were expecting him back, bain was considered by many as the better of the two, so gordon really left without a whimper.

good servant, no negative words from me, he'll be remembered fondly, but not revered like the Forster year or the Holy Goalie

Any other story is media driven or a distortion of the truth.
He's been in a jersey that SP should have donned but couldn't give up the pumping, we shouldn't hold that against CG
Cheers stg for writing what I couldnae be arsed to write in full. Oko flex will rarely feature for west ham imo but shouldve got a chance at CP when we were out of options. The "build " Ange is attempting must be mirrored by the board. It's great that we will see a "build" or rebuild from Ange but the board have to put their money behind him , things are still moving too slowly for my liking. HH

Said yesterday I would gladly take a point. I knew defence would concede goals. The 2nd goal , where was the marking guy gets a free header. We looked ok going forward just need that proven goalscorer and a defence that can defend and we will be good to go.
Let's be honest here though Ally that was Celtic's game and we have had it taken away again by unfit for purpose referees and ridicouls offside decisions. I'm not saying that was an acceptable performance from Celtic but it was good enough to win that game if you take away the bias we face, mystery decisions after mystery decisions and why are Celtic not calling this out?

Halliday may see retrospective action for what could have been an ankle breaking tackle on Calum McGregor with the referee having a clear view of it and taking no action. Our player's have her getting no protection from these type of tackles and the club need to take a stand in it retrospective action only helps the other team and the referees should face some punishment for taking no action
Retro action is not good enough dmac and if retro action is used then the referee like madden and others should be punished for their terrible performance. Retrospective action has cost us plenty and our club have stood silently by and allowed it to happen. This must change HH

Let's be honest here though Ally that was Celtic's game and we have had it taken away again by unfit for purpose referees and ridicouls offside decisions. I'm not saying that was an acceptable performance from Celtic but it was good enough to win that game if you take away the bias we face, mystery decisions after mystery decisions and why are Celtic not calling this out?
I agree Winter. But our board don't seem to want to rock the boat with the SFA. In all my I've never seen such blatant honest mistaks from refs and assistants. That's saying something since we had Davidson, valentine ,Alexander. The list goes on. But today they are all at it even fourth officials.

I realise a lot of people wont agree with me but I will say it anyway
IMO Greg Taylor is the weakest link I have seen at Parkhead,
I said exactly the same when he signed from Killie,he was a panic buy..

HH
I'm always loath to criticise any player wearing The Hoops GS, I really am. In my perfect utopian world every player lucky enough to pull that Jersey on would be a world beater. Alas, reality ultimately kicks in. I keep reading/hearing Taylor is at least a good defender and that he can " work on " things like how to cross a ball etc. However, there comes a time when you have to call it as you see it. No harm to the boy but we definitely need better.

Retro action is not good enough dmac and if retro action is used then the referee like madden and others should be punished for their terrible performance. Retrospective action has cost us plenty and our club have stood silently by and allowed it to happen. This must change HH
Agree 100% it has been going on for far too long for years our players gave been on the receiving end of the bad reckless tackles but if our guys dish out one it's a witch hunt

I'm always loath to criticise any player wearing The Hoops GS, I really am. In my perfect utopian world every player lucky enough to pull that Jersey on would be a world beater. Alas, reality ultimately kicks in. I keep reading/hearing Taylor is at least a good defender and that he can " work on " things like how to cross a ball etc. However, there comes a time when you have to call it as you see it. No harm to the boy but we definitely need better.
Well said Frank the bhoys an SPL player and a stop gap buy. Hes done a decent enough job but in the end we require better much better. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back