Hate crimes and the Rangers supporting policeman at Ibrox on Sunday

The whole of Holyrood should be first in line for hate crimes the bunch of sleazy bassas ( allegedly).
If we just put allegedly In front or after everything then it cannot be called a hate crime , allegedly

Pretty much same as I was saying DILL idt many have a problem with people identifying as whatever they like if it makes them happy.
It's when it starts being forced upon the rest of us to concur that the person identifying as a tattie is actually a cabbage we start running into problems.
Aye what I said there is ridiculous but no less than what we're being subjected to now.
Even worse is when schools think they have the right to keep information about children's behaviour at school from their parents that is 100% wrong in every sense.
A Burds a burd & a guys a guy, any Cunt that tells me otherwise can go Fuk them/they/binary/non binary 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All banter aside though for the sake of WC and this site we are all going to have to be more careful with regards to our posts, especially my totally hilarious posts that for some indescribable reason aren't totally hilarious the morning after 🤷🏻‍♂️
As I said earlier though , if we put allegedly pre or post , posts that should help I'd like to think?
Then again I like to think many things that turn out not to be as insightful, funny, and non hateful as I first believed ( allegedly)

I couldn't give a hoot about the new hate crime law. It's absurdity pales into insignificance when you see Westminster trying to make homeless people criminals, and fining them especially if they happen to be smelly 🤬🤬🤬

I can see the logic behind the hate crime bill but ffs how can homelessness be a crime and who the fuck decides if you're smelly?

Anyone offering to become a homeless sommelier?

We complain and laugh at the States about Trump and the war criminal Biden but the old Etonians at Westminster are off their fucking trollies and I don't care if I get the jail for saying so.
Three square meals a day and I wouldn't have to be afraid of the next electricity bill, it'll be like a bloody retreat!

I couldn't give a hoot about the new hate crime law. It's absurdity pales into insignificance when you see Westminster trying to make homeless people criminals, and fining them especially if they happen to be smelly 🤬🤬🤬

I can see the logic behind the hate crime bill but ffs how can homelessness be a crime and who the fuck decides if you're smelly?

Anyone offering to become a homeless sommelier?

We complain and laugh at the States about Trump and the war criminal Biden but the old Etonians at Westminster are off their fucking trollies and I don't care if I get the jail for saying so.
Three square meals a day and I wouldn't have to be afraid of the next electricity bill, it'll be like a bloody retreat!
As I keep telling Mrs winter, one person's smelly is another person's rosy fragrance.
" you've just farted you mean ya smelly bassa"
There's a room for that my wee ma always said , the bathroom 🙁

Latest posts

Back