Guilty Secret

Right this one needs a full disclaimer before I post it. It was a few years ago and my son, now 3 was in one of those baby bouncer things. So my mate sent me this video and he said to put it on the telly with the volume up. Fired it on and thought ok...weird Russian. The wee man started bouncing about laughing at it. The big note kicked in and he stopped dead eyes like saucers in shock and shat himself. Vertically right up his back like a fucking grenade.

Last edited:
Right this one needs a full disclaimer before I post it. It was a few years ago and my son, now 3 was in one of those baby bouncer things. So my mate sent me this video and he said to put it on the telly with the volume up. Fired it on and thought ok...weird Russian. The wee man started bouncing about laughing at it. The big note kicked in and he stopped dead eyes like saucers in shock and shat himself. Vertically right up his back like a fucking grenade.
feckin note!!!!! nearly shat masel Bobo!!!!!! geeza stella, purr mucknake!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Back