Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

He's a patsy Frank to put it mildly.
They know that we are favourites , this the only derby none of them wants so it goes to fall guy Collum.
I've not read the whole thread but what I have read I see us supporters are confident of victory but like yourself also cautious of being over confident, something I'm sure Rodgers will have dealt with regarding the players .
I think we're all hoping for the best but understand its a derby at the end of the day.
My own thoughts are they will have their moments as both sides always do in these games but it's all about what we do with & without the ball, take care of ourselves and hopefully the result will take care of itself as well. HH
Agreed, Winter; all I ask is that we take our chances. Do that, and we'll be fine.

Been a busy auld week for me: haven't had too much time to catch up with the thoughts of you good folk regarding tomorrows clash with the undead. However, what I have read concerns me a touch. You all know I'm mister cautious, I never take any result for granted; we have to earn each and every victory. I admire the confidence shown by many of you. I share that confidence;.... not to the point where I think it'll be a dawdle, though. I expect a hard fought game, perhaps even a tense, fraught afternoon. I very much hope I'm wrong and that it all turns out to be as easy as many seem to think. If those precious three points come easy, then, so much the better. Any win, of any kind, will do me, though.

The ref.........
This is a very strange appointment as far as I'm concerned; don't get me wrong, I honestly don't believe Willie Collum has any leanings towards either club. BUT, I think he's a very poor referee. I'm sure Bridie said something similar a while back.

My concerns for tomorrow actually go deeper than any question marks against his ability to do his job in a fair and honest fashion. Given the backdrop to his lack of involvement with sevco games, coupled with the fact that the man has been the subject of unrelenting diatribe from from their poisonous hordes, is it actually possible for him to put all of that out of his mind ? Does he have the necessary strength of character?

He's a loser tomorrow for sure....no matter the result.
Collun will be under immense scrutiny tomorrow from that lot,he is a poor ref and acts like a headmaster when questioned by players over decisions. The question is does he exact revenge on them for the way they have treated him or does he try to appease them to get back in favour with them. Their is a lot of confidence exuding from our fans regarding this game after last week but Hearts still managed to carve out a number of chances only Hart kept them at bay so our defending needs to be top drawer.. I will be there tomorrow with the nerves jangling cheering the team on hoping for a win and no slip ups COYBIG

A hope the green brigade turn up in there numbers at the front entrance and give the hunz coming off the bus verbal assault like they’ve never heard before!!!frighting the crap oot them,,flares songs the whole shabang!!!let’s see how up for it they really are??
Twice we’ve been two goals up on these cunts and they’ve came back at us and had us all over the place,so anyone predicting a walk in the park needs to settle down!!
My only serious concern is what Liam scales is gonny turn up??other than that I’m quite relaxed about the other ten…a remember Brendan’s first season at Celtic we went to ibrox and the talk was about how they were gonny pressure us from minute one and they would overrun us!!!from kick off odsonne edouard humped the ball right down to there corner flag,meant there whole team were facing there own goal we pressed the life oot them ended up shagging them??hope he’s got a wee sneaky one up his sleeve for tomorrow 👍🍀🍀🍀🍀💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥😘

Maybe just me but I sense a wee bit of over confidence from our camp going into this game tomorrow.
This mob won't just turn up to roll over and will be giving it their all make no mistake regardless of how shite we think they are there's only 3 points in it.
With Gollum in the middle and his Var pal McLean there is plenty that could go against us.
My feeling is we need to play to our very best to get the result we want ...everybody needs to be on it.
Simply being at home won't be enough if we don't give everything for 90+mins.
This will be close and we need to keep 11 men on the park.
I'm expecting a tense tough game with not much in it ....any result that gets us over the line will do me. HH !!

Maybe just me but I sense a wee bit of over confidence from our camp going into this game tomorrow.
This mob won't just turn up to roll over and will be giving it their all make no mistake regardless of how shite we think they are there's only 3 points in it.
With Gollum in the middle and his Var pal McLean there is plenty that could go against us.
My feeling is we need to play to our very best to get the result we want ...everybody needs to be on it.
I'm expecting a tense tough game with not much in it ....any result that gets us over the line will do me. HH !!
Exactly my feelings. A tough game, any win will do, even a draw is decent.

I am confident we can and should win. But we have to work hard to make our superior skill count. Their players will be trying everything possible to win so we have to match them for effort
Gollum is a loose cannon. He loves to show how strong he is by making the big decisions - but far too often he just guesses and gets them wrong far too often. McLean is not incompetent - he is a staunch and loyal bluenose so not trust worthy.

I think there will be ups and downs and think we'll win by the odd goal, 3 points are the main thing tomorrow. Mon the Hoops.

Just a wee update we’re back in Scotland
We returned this afternoon we spoke with the jet2 rep yesterday they told us we would have to wait till next Wednesday as that’s company policy after surgery but she pulled a deafie so we left this morning got here at 16:40 in da Hoose before we go to NHS24 at 20:10 tonight
But again thanks for all the support we both Appreciate it 👏💚👏💚👏💚👏

Mon the noise

HH💚
So glad you and your wife are home safe and well. Blessings to you both🙏

Normally I am nervous about a Glasgow derby but not today. I find it amusing that the Daily Record has found so many writers to predict a Rangers win or draw. They know that they have to lie to keep the Bears happy I checked their blogs and the delusional posts abound. So I checked the odds and that indicates a Celtic victory We cannot predict the future so it’s just hope and wishful thinking
Here’s my guess
2 penalties will be given
Celtic will score 5 or more
5( yellow cards will be issued but no reds

As for the second half. I’ll keep that my secret

Members online

Latest posts

Back