Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Fucking hell Ally!! Thats a bit of a grenade to lob 🤣🤣🤣 Mahe caused the trouble....not the corrupt Dallas who gave him a nothing second yellow, after it Mahe it was fouled, when, from what ive been told, Mahe was having a decent match and Dallas knew he had to get him off the park...or Dallas patting a rangers player on the arse as he went to take a cornwr....or Dallas awarding rangers a penalty right after being struck with a coin....it was all Mahes fault 🤣🤣
Young Lubo I will with respect call it as I see it. That night will go down in infamy with our support. Let's not look at the referee that night. If var was around then Mahe would be sent off.Im surprised that the game wasn't halted or even suspended because of the coin incident that night. It was a really bad night in Glasgow.Fighting in the streets police overwhelmed scenes of violence that night. I don't want to see the same on Saturday.Ok we have our own support on Saturday come what may let's be better than the opposition. These are just my opinions Young Lubo respect and love as always.

Fucking hell Ally!! Thats a bit of a grenade to lob 🤣🤣🤣 Mahe caused the trouble....not the corrupt Dallas who gave him a nothing second yellow, after it Mahe it was fouled, when, from what ive been told, Mahe was having a decent match and Dallas knew he had to get him off the park...or Dallas patting a rangers player on the arse as he went to take a cornwr....or Dallas awarding rangers a penalty right after being struck with a coin....it was all Mahes fault 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣ally’s sawed the barrels in hawf and just went for the scatter job!!!at least a will get one right🤣💥….your right mate swung at that wee prick McCann and missed never a second yellow,,he instigated that poison auld bastard,,and the guy throwing a pound coin fae Parkhead x and hitting him on the bonce shoulda got signed up for the Olympic squad…apparently celtic could’ve made a protest after the game because Dallas getting hit and blood coming out should have left the field and the fourth official shoulda took over!!!it’s in the rules but as per our cowardly lions done hee haw..

🤣🤣🤣ally’s sawed the barrels in hawf and just went for the scatter job!!!at least a will get one right🤣💥….your right mate swung at that wee prick McCann and missed never a second yellow,,he instigated that poison auld bastard,,and the guy throwing a pound coin fae Parkhead x and hitting him on the bonce shoulda got signed up for the Olympic squad…apparently celtic could’ve made a protest after the game because Dallas getting hit and blood coming out should have left the field and the fourth official shoulda took over!!!it’s in the rules but as per our cowardly lions done hee haw..
My son was there with me that night. He was so frightened 😭 that then I knew his autism didn't allow him to be amongst crowds. After that night I decided to give up our season tickets 😔 his health comes first. Haven't been to game since.But you all know we make decisions in life and this was the best decision I made on behalf of my son.

Young Lubo I will with respect call it as I see it. That night will go down in infamy with our support. Let's not look at the referee that night. If var was around then Mahe would be sent off.Im surprised that the game wasn't halted or even suspended because of the coin incident that night. It was a really bad night in Glasgow.Fighting in the streets police overwhelmed scenes of violence that night. I don't want to see the same on Saturday.Ok we have our own support on Saturday come what may let's be better than the opposition. These are just my opinions Young Lubo respect and love as always.
A was at that game aswell ally,your correct the atmosphere was pretty poor,,too many rockets on either side out there paps by kick off,,think that was the last time they done the 5.30 kick off…to be fair we were fuckin rotten,allowed them to bully us….

A was at that game aswell ally,your correct the atmosphere was pretty poor,,too many rockets on either side out there paps by kick off,,think that was the last time they done the 5.30 kick off…to be fair we were fuckin rotten,allowed them to bully us….
Yes we were esp. A bad night all around Glasgow the tension building up to that game it was the worse I've ever encountered supporting my team.

My son was there with me that night. He was so frightened 😭 that then I knew his autism didn't allow him to be amongst crowds. After that night I decided to give up our season tickets 😔 his health comes first. Haven't been to game since.But you all know we make decisions in life and this was the best decision I made on behalf of my son.
Not sure if your aware of this Ally mate...

Celtic now have a sensory room for people with Autism, my young nieces son was recently there, I know he doesn't like crowds either mate but apparently he had a good time.... Might be worth asking, if you fancy giving it another go with your boy...

Not sure if your aware of this Ally mate...

Celtic now have a sensory room for people with Autism, my young nieces son was recently there, I know he doesn't like crowds either mate but apparently he had a good time.... Might be worth asking, if you fancy giving it another go with your boy...
Thanks for that 50 but I'm afraid his autism is so bad 😞 now that he won't leave the house 🏡 Sad as it seems but God gave us our blessings in raising an autistic child we are so blessed to have him. Thanks again for your kindness on thinking of my son it won't go unnoticed in heaven 🙏🙏

Hunbelievable

Water can't flow free with the rivers when it's trapped in the earth's homosphere in vapour form.
got to say Lubo your channeling of Cuntwellisms made me laugh out loud today. fuckin loving this thread.
According to the internet the impersonators paid £1.5m for cuntwell in jan 23. according to Transfer Market he is worth 8.5m euros as of March 24. Howz that for a random meaningless statement. Confucius say being a shite sevvie make you increase value by 500%

If truth be told I hate these Derby games, they put you through an emotional roller coaster for 90min, mibbie longer if you're trying too get back into City Centre on foot.

The build up to this Derby has been imo low-key mind you I've been avoiding SMSM like plague, not just because of the Derby game.

I honestly think the team will need to be on it from the start, get the pressure on they're back four, it hasn't looked that great in the last 3 games.

Not gonnie give a score prediction yet as heart's ruling the brain at the moment. The buzz is building gonnie spend tomorrow fxckin about in the garden.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️YNWA☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴

I’m sure you and your son have great memories in house watching games on your tv ☘️☘️☘️I don’t go to away games anymore not for any specific reason but I enjoy games on tv too least you don’t need to join a cue for toilet 😂☘️

Ok guys and GHIRLS this is the most important game since Dallas was hit with a coin Mahe refused to walk after getting sent off. I was there that night you could cut the tension with a knife. Atmosphere it had it all but to lose that game in the manner we did, I blame Mahe because he should have just walked off the pitch. Ref not going to change his decision. Mahe that night was wrong imo caused all the troubles that night. As for Saturday it's going to be tension and much more , keep our heads players and fans then it will be a great day. God only knows how I've came through it all supporting Celtic. Heart rate goes high in big games. I remember the league cup finalin1971 Patrick Thistle 4 Celtic 1. 4 down at half time shockingly result for us . That night I swore I'd won't be back.But my love for Celtic remains in take as it did that night. Let's get to it no matter what happens on SATURDAY win lose or draw on Sunday I will still be a tim. Also I know I said I would leave the noise many times but I'm can't you all mean everything to me re our love of all things Celtic. HH love in Celtic God bless you all 💗 💗

I vividly remember that match .
We were in section 104 and someone fell from the tier above us during the fracas when Dallas was posing for the TV cameras as blood trickled down his ugly face .
I loved the headline in one of the Papers the next day about the fan who fell - ''Did he jump or was he PISHED ? ''

HH

If truth be told I hate these Derby games, they put you through an emotional roller coaster for 90min, mibbie longer if you're trying too get back into City Centre on foot.

The build up to this Derby has been imo low-key mind you I've been avoiding SMSM like plague, not just because of the Derby game.

I honestly think the team will need to be on it from the start, get the pressure on they're back four, it hasn't looked that great in the last 3 games.

Not gonnie give a score prediction yet as heart's ruling the brain at the moment. The buzz is building gonnie spend tomorrow fxckin about in the garden.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️YNWA☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴
I reckon I’ve had about 10 minor heart attacks since Monday! 😆😆😆😩

Crowds like that Ally, they can be scary for even the most seasoned veteran attender.
We've all been there, either in an overly populated janefield or somewhere else around the stadium.
A few times now I've considered myself and others to be lucky to not have been trampled by a horse. Its like one second you're in the middle of hundreds or thousands of people and suddenly a gap appears from nowhere and you're faced with one of those mighty beasts, only when you're that close do you realise the immense power and weight these animals have.
They're on concrete , meaning they slip and slide and I make it a point to steer clear of them whenever I see them such has been the close calls I've endured.
Thing is that even the copper on horseback has little control over his/her horse when it starts sliding like that, as I said pretty scary stuff even moreso if it's something new to you.

As we are all too aware , not that we weren't anyway, football is a game , Celtic is our club, we love them with such passion it becomes a way of life.
Then we're made aware of Jamsam and his good lady and the holiday that went sour, everything Celtic, everything football is right out the window without a second thought.
Family and loved ones always come first.

You did the correct thing Ally, you tried the intro it didn't work and leave it be, I was the same with my bhoy during his early experiences of CP, didn't quite go as planned , stopped taking him until 'he' really wanted to go back, its a different proposition when you are responsible for the well being of your child or family member or loved one when you're taking them into the 60,000 people cauldron of CP, even moreso when you factor in the unwavering determination of Celtic supporters insistence on all getting into the stadium and seated 5 minutes before kick off, we are notorious for this.

It wasn't angry sevvies after all, but a pesky no good Tim causing bother (makes a change from Glasgow-based Chelsea fans in Manchester)!

View attachment 25726

On a totally unrelated matter, does anyone want to but a sevco shirt signed by all of their current squad except Jack Butthurt?
Whilst I agree with your points completely this isn't the proper thread for that , the proper thread for that ....isn't this one, go find the proper thread and.......ach I'm just kidding and fancied maself as a threed polis furra day but I canny dae it .
On the unrelated matter , how many litres of pish for the butthurt signed shirt?
I've been saving mine in plastic bottles for when the zombies are allowed back into CP, I will sell 500ml plastic bottles of urine to the huns in the queue for a fiver ( decent price) and as soon as they buy it , they'll be told " no bottles or cans inside the building" just to rub pish in their faces.
Oh ! Maybe not they'll likely enjoy that.

Wow this week has flew in , at times it felt it was dragging by but all of a sudden the games tomorrow 12.30 ( just in case some think it's 3 on a Saturday).
Splifs galore have kept my nerves on a par, but now the real anticipation is kicking in.
Everytime we play them it's a must win , some are more must win than others but this time it truly is must win , to put it to bed at the first opportunity and how sweet that would be for us and for Rodgers, the squad and his team.

We were all but written off just recently , a busted flush who'd been caught in the table and were looking at possibly a -4 points difference to them. That day in dingwall they were shouting "were gonny win the league" , " were gonny win the lea......haud oan was that Ross County just beat us there?" - " aye cousin fkn unreal" all Celtic fans like 🤭🤭

We look the part , everyone available and competing for places I'm going 3-1 Celtic but I'll happily take 1-0 with an og off tavpens hand , oh that's been done ?🤷🏻‍♂️

Cmon bhoys let's do this at the first time of asking , kill them off whilst they're full of hope , for, yip ! It's the hope that kills them kyogo, Oriley, hopefully a Forrest goal to boot HH

Back