Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Good news folks this is the update we’ve wanted to post
We’re getting out very shortly and can fly home on Friday Donna still has a bit to go but the infection is under control she’ll need some help from our Doctors and Nurses back home.
Again like to thank all on the Noise for all your kind words and thoughts it’s been really appreciated by both of us we thank you all from the Bottom of our hearts 💚💚

HH👏👏
That is fantastic news Jammy (sorry for being a sook). I hope Donna gets herself sorted out quickly, but it will be just a relief to get home to the family. I guess you will be on cooking, washing, cleaning, ironing and other household duties, so get yer peeny on! All the best, pal.
🦶

Wouldn't start Forrest irrespective of how well he's played recently. Has never played well against them, best keep him for last half hour if required.
Kuhn and Maeda on the wings, the rest picks itself.
I know what you are saying, Gary, but I think maybe Jamesie doesn't contribute as much as normal in his attacking responsibilities against them but he helps out more with the defending side than Kuhn, without any drop-off in attacking based on current form. I have always felt that Forrest is a confidence player who when he is in form is brilliant for us, but when he has lost a bit of confidence is a luxury player. At the moment he has his mojo, so I'd definitely be starting him. Kuhn has the skill but I feel he can get rattled early on and disappear a bit, and tackles will be flying in early doors as they will come out all guns blazing.

Whoever plays for us has to be up for the fight from the first whistle until the last.

Good news folks this is the update we’ve wanted to post
We’re getting out very shortly and can fly home on Friday Donna still has a bit to go but the infection is under control she’ll need some help from our Doctors and Nurses back home.
Again like to thank all on the Noise for all your kind words and thoughts it’s been really appreciated by both of us we thank you all from the Bottom of our hearts 💚💚

HH👏👏
Great news Jammy!!

Hi we’re still waiting for the hospital and insurance company to sort out the insurance
But whilst we were waiting in the room the Lady in the bed next to us suddenly had breathing problems we watched what was happening then we were told to leave
Sadly she passed we were then sent down to the main reception where I bumped into her son he asked how to get upstairs anyhoo I spoke with the Translation team who were trying to find him.
Ffs we were chatting
I really wanna get the feck oot of here

HH 😔

I know what you are saying, Gary, but I think maybe Jamesie doesn't contribute as much as normal in his attacking responsibilities against them but he helps out more with the defending side than Kuhn, without any drop-off in attacking based on current form. I have always felt that Forrest is a confidence player who when he is in form is brilliant for us, but when he has lost a bit of confidence is a luxury player. At the moment he has his mojo, so I'd definitely be starting him. Kuhn has the skill but I feel he can get rattled early on and disappear a bit, and tackles will be flying in early doors as they will come out all guns blazing.

Whoever plays for us has to be up for the fight from the first whistle until the last.
They were supposed to come out all guns blazing at Ibrox and could barely get out in the first half .I don't think they will cope with our press.

Wouldn't start Forrest irrespective of how well he's played recently. Has never played well against them, best keep him for last half hour if required.
Kuhn and Maeda on the wings, the rest picks itself.
That's a fair point Gary, though like Bridie said Forrest is a confidence player.
It's a straight toss up with Forrest and Kuhn for me.
The way Forrest has been playing of late I'm more inclined to go with him and Kuhn replacing him after the hour mark.
Kuhn has improved leaps and bounds , it wasn't part of his game, the tracking back part but he's incorporated it into his game very well in recent games he now knows that defending starts with kyogo and attack starts with big Joe Hart.
It's a nice problem to have , if Forrest can tire out their backline like Daizen is hopefully doing on the otherside that would be perfect circumstances to introduce Kuhn and his willingness to run at defenders.
Seems we all have the same players in mind just whether they start or join play later.
It's also great to see our Japanese bhoys really stepping up to the plate when required , Daizen, Kyogo and Hatate really starting /started playing well in recent weeks and can add Iwata too that as well when he's been called upon he's been very safe and reliable, not many would be able to step into the void left by calmacs absence but I thought after a shaky start Iwata more than held his own there.

-------------------TANGENT ALERT!!------------------

I was looking at the Celtic squad pre-post and thought that though were definately losing big Joe Hart, Seigrist has to go as well, leaving Bain and young Scot Joe Morrisson as back up keepers to whomever we bring in.

In defence its clear we require a left back , preferably with height and pace to give Taylor more of a challenge , not that he hasn't been challenged by the spfl, and he's done really well in that challenge but needs competition for his place.
Also around 6 CBs , I think we should look to loan or sell some out to Scottish or English championship/ league 1 level.
Lawall is already interesting many, Kobayashi and Lagerbielke might need to go get some game time elsewhere for a time. Crazy how we went from 6 or so to 1 fit CB at times, maybe we require at least 2 as back up.

In midfield, I know we hear/heard that Celtic are in no hurry to sell Oriley but imo that was because the title looked to be slipping slightly and when we hopefully win it we will likely sell him for a new club record, if this happens Bernardo has to be bought , the £6 million or so for Portugal u21 captain appears good business and in time perhaps he can emulate Oriley.
Having calmac, Bernardo, iwata, Hatate in place is no bad starting position for midfield, perhaps Odin Holm could go on loan, McCarthy must find another club sadly it's not worked out and it's a lot for a player who's not making the bench.
Kelly has been a bit of a revelation , one for the future perhaps and something has to happen with Vata, if we're keeping him then loan him out with game time the target.

Lastly I see in news that Celtic have or allegedly are about to test the waters with a £5 million bid for Idah, which seems reasonable given his contribution so far but it spells trouble for Oh, still highly rated back home hasn't had the opportunity under Rodgers, another for the loan market either that or cut our losses he didn't cost us a great deal comparatively.
Of our other attackers all are doing reasonably well apart from hot and cold Yang, perhaps next season we'll see better from him and he's still young , different language, culture, food etc but his performances have to increase in quality and consistency.

So really we need a GK, LB, (1perhaps 2), I'd say another winger and perhaps time to swap out Oh for another , I'd love to see Oh hit the heights really would and its unfair he's compared to Giakoumakis but that's the standard we require.
------TANGET OWER AN DUN WAE--------------

Hi we’re still waiting for the hospital and insurance company to sort out the insurance
But whilst we were waiting in the room the Lady in the bed next to us suddenly had breathing problems we watched what was happening then we were told to leave
Sadly she passed we were then sent down to the main reception where I bumped into her son he asked how to get upstairs anyhoo I spoke with the Translation team who were trying to find him.
Ffs we were chatting

HH 😔
That's awful having to witness that mate , makes you realise just how lucky you are , have to see it that way buddy

I'm now taking the Collum appointment as the LRA and SPFL throwing in the towel. They can't admit sevcos bottle crashed and that we are better than them, and no matter who the MiBs are, they just can't beat us....so they've chucked Collum to the wolves.
Regardless of how much we dominate them, which we will, the scum will blame Collum. This will be backed by the media. We will then get months of having to listen to how we only won the league due to MiB corruption/incompetence. They will have their moral victory and we will have to hear about how next season will be different.
This is a "shat it" appointment. Fuck Collum. Fuck the huns. Fuck the LRA and fuck Nacho Novo.

Am way that theory👍..we moaned for him to come in and settle us down at a crucial stage,,we were getting a bit nervy!!!nothings changed🤷‍♂️

Ffs we were chatting

HH 😔
Oh no. That is so sad. Pretty traumatic to witness too, especially when you were already under a lot of stress anyway. What a shame for her family too. Sending best wishes.

That's awful having to witness that mate , makes you realise just how lucky you are , have to see it that way buddy
Yes we spoke to her I went and got the staff when her breathing was bad it’s amazing how quick.
It’s weird winter but after speaking through the interpreter to the doctor and finding out that Donna’s was a really bad infection and that waiting to Monday would have been a bad idea.
We both realised we were relatively lucky
But sad as they were nice folks
But cheers bud and thank ya mad bunch o really nice barstewards from both of us
👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚
We’re back in the hotel relieved

HH the Noise

Yes we spoke to her I went and got the staff when her breathing was bad it’s amazing how quick.
It’s weird winter but after speaking through the interpreter to the doctor and finding out that Donna’s was a really bad infection and that waiting to Monday would have been a bad idea.
👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚

HH the Noise
We're all relieved with you mate,
And , " back in the hotel" , that's music to everybody's ears. 🎶
These are times when fitba takes a back seat and it's revealed for what it is, a game We're all very passionate about, the club even more so.
Start talking about our nearest and dearest then it's a whole different proposition.
Really happy and relieved that all's well for you both HH

Thanks Bridie it’s been a shit few days but we’re walking away relatively lucky that Son is arranging his mums funeral.
As holidays go this is a bust.
Again thanks to all 💚💚💚

HH💚👏💚
What a crazy week you had there man. You will need another holiday to get over that. Glad to hear Donna is the mend. Must have been very stressful for you both. Get yerself hame noo for the winning o the league on Saturday.

👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚👏💚

HH the Noise

Great news, take care🙏

We're all relieved with you mate,
And , " back in the hotel" , that's music to everybody's ears. 🎶
These are times when fitba takes a back seat and it's revealed for what it is, a game We're all very passionate about, the club even more so.
Start talking about our nearest and dearest then it's a whole different proposition.
Really happy and relieved that all's well for you both HH
👍well said mate.

Wee update fingers crossed Donna will be back with me tomorrow afternoon so we can spend the last day and a half of the holiday together she’s off the drip feeling slightly better ( now able to moan at will or me) 😂
It’s weird she’s been kept in so that the wound can be cleaned daily by professionals two days later they haven’t even checked it
The other woman signed herself out she was thoroughly pissed off she’s flying out at twelve today 5 days after she should have.
Fingers crossed 🤞 we fly out Friday
We both thank all for the kind thoughts and support of the Noise
Cheers

HH👏👏
Pleased to hear that. YNWA

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back