Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Some good points made already. I too think it is 100% key that we keep 11 men on the park as this has been the clear assist pattern for them this season when they needed it most.
I still think it will be tight simply because the Mib/Var and what is at stake.
Something tells me this game won't go without incident and usually means against us so we need to be prepared for all their dark arts.
I would start with both Maeda and Jamsey as Kuhn not quite there yet.

Now going by the G-love's prediction I would love that to be the case and given his position on the predictor who could argue ...however
I think it will be close due to planned officialdom skullduggery that's bound to be on show it's the same for each game for me as it stands get those points by any means necessary.

I can't believe that some of you have a zero in the score. Have you not heard of a weekly Tavpen for Christ's sake?

As long as we manage to keep 11 players on the park we'll win this.
I also believe that SFA officials are fair and impartial and that Santa works tirelessly from Lapland.

Aye, was in for a coffee in my local before picking Grandweans up from school . thePEEPUL are quietly confident they'll get a result on Saturday, after they're preformence on Sunday.

Of course I'm always looking for an excuse to piss on they're optimism & wind them up. I pointed out it took them 32m for the equaliser & apart from 10min in 2nd half they wur💩.

I'm Confident despite SMSM, VAR, MIBS all hopeful that thur team are in with a chance, just repeat what we did against Hearts & the League's ours, I'd also take a last minute deflection of wan of they're mega million stars. But the nerves would be fuckin shredded by that time🤣

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️YNWA☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴

Last edited:
I believe the "stamp" that's been mentioned by some online media folk (bitter hun cunts) and taken up by the SMSM (obviously) is supposed to have happened in the 1st minute, in the build up to the Hearts early chance. That's the only thing that I can find anyway. McGregor wins the ball and the Hearts player hits the deck, as they do. McGregor then jumps over Hearts player, bringing 2 feet down quite hard but not in any attempt to make contact with Hearts player. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the incident that they are talking about. Nothing in it.
Calmac clearly tried to break both legs in a vicious(unprovoked) attack on his delicate opponent. He should be banned from the next 27 Glasgow derbies (yes he is that better than any hunnite currently available) and made to pick up litter in the greater Govan area for three weeks.
This is,allegedly, taken from a secret internal SFA document discussing the best way to stop Celtic from winning the title.
and no am no feckin paranoid right!!!

Beaton, collum, Robertson , Dallas, Wharton , McGinlay or whoever!!
It doesn't matter who referees..we think they are against us ...pop over to the dark side and they think they are biased against them

Bottom line, concentrate on us, sing loud and proud and tear the Hun bastards a new one..

Going for the same team as STG....

Can I borrow yer log in there to see for masel?...

Surprise to see nae thread yet.....
Are we feeling nervous ?
Am i feck, i'm as confident as ever but that will dwindle each minute till KO
I would normally be shitting my birds knickers by KO but instead....
It just so happens that my daughters communion is on Sunday, the fecking RC calendar eh...

So i have to pretend to be fully on focused on something else

My team

Hart
AJ
Taylor
CCV
Scales
O'Riley
McGregor
Hatate
Kyogo
Forrest
Maeda

3-0, 2 for Kyogo/Forrest

God bless you all
Ye canny beat a good auld fashioned positive intro to the good v evil thread.
Nice one STG.
I'm confident , I'm always confident , even morseso on the back of the last weekend of football we looked the part and they looked like they really needed the helping hand part they got.
Killie had them all over the place before mibbery and var intervened.
I will get nervous just before ko as usual in big games, I try to turn the nervousness into positivity and positive vibes and thoughts, my coping technique.

They've shown nothing to suggest they have what it takes to come here and win but I'm not daft enough to simply take this game as a given, we'll have to work hard and show more passion and ability on the day and that will see a 3-1 result for the forces of good on earth, Celtic.
Team practically picks itself , exciting to have a full fit squad near enough for the biggest game of the season so far.
Many will say its not a must win , I think it is cos I don't fancy the idea of killie away night time ko and ensuring we drop no points.
No tae Hell with that let's rip the last vestiges of hope right out of them and win this title in front of the last " all home supporters derby" that would be added sweetness seeing as they devised that scheme and in the end it costs them with no ' fans' to back them whilst Celtic win another title , whilst winning another Derby, in front of them with only Celtic fans in the stadium , the sweet irony in that is brilliant.

Still there's a job to be done against a side that's visiting us with the mindset that they are coming to beat us in our own backyard for a change . This can play right into Rodgers Celtic hands, similar to how hearts tactics played to our strengths.
The more open the game is the stronger our chances are imo.
They are very vulnerable to the through ball from midfield , we've seen that from us ( Kyogo at Mordor and miovski against them as well) something we have had joy from. Take our chances when they come , preferably early like v hearts and pile on the agony.
I said to my tribute act fan pal ( it's no his fault btw, inherited etc) when that mob had the chance to go 4 pts clear we'd win the title by 6-8 pts, there's a friendly fiver on this but it's soooooo much more than " just a fiver" that fiver represents every tenner they've spent and I look forward to accepting that with a huge smile on my face.
I know Rodgers in the past has thrown in surprise selections , Ange liked that too but I think Rodgers has teed this up so perfectly there will be none, has to be Forrest and Daizen on the wings , regardless of how Yang has shown in training this is no time for experiments and I think we'll see none.

Hart
AJ, CCV, Scales, Taylor
Calmac, Oriley, Hatate
Maeda , Kyogo, Forrest

Used subs; Iwata, Bernardo, Palma, Kuhn, Idah .

This is interesting to me in that does Rodgers start with Daizen?
If he's fit enough then yes , even if that's just enough for an hour of football , enough time to put the spooks and pressure on tavpen, Kuhns game has improved a lot he's willing to track back and do the dirty work and everyone has seen that and appreciates he gets it but I'd rather start with Daizen and then bring on Kuhn if required later, his running at defences has been much better to watch recently, he'll be better next season I think.

We appear to be hitting a peak at the best time possible with everyone in fitness and form right up for it and desperate to play, that's great news for us and the competition in training must be really intense.
No away fans was their idea, let's ram it down their throats there's no escaping us no matter what ridiculous plays they try to come up with.
3-1 Celtic, at 2up Silva and cantwell are both hit by the same richotcheting bullet (.did I just make up a word?) both hit the deck tavpen to sevco followed by a Celtic 3rd goal and I'd very much love that goal to go to AJ whose been the stand out ever present ( mostly) bhoy for me this season , I don't care who scores but AJ has been a rock this season.
COYBIG YNWA HH 🍀

Hart
AJ, CCV, Scales, Taylor
Calmac, Oriley, Hatate
Maeda , Kyogo, Forrest

Used subs; Iwata, Bernardo, Palma, Kuhn, Idah .
I think that is the side most fans are expecting. Maeda has to start to run Tavpen ragged and break his confidence from the start rather than let him settle into the game. I'd always prefer to start a player who has a chance of breaking down than bring them on as a sub and then they need to be taken off again as that just wastes a substitution. Forrest has to start as well - he is on fire just now and when he is in this sort of form you need to keep going with him. I don't know why, but I suspect Ralston might make an appearance at some point during the match too, so I hope it isn't because of an injury.

7 seconds into video.....
Rewatching this for only about 100th time, at 2.35 video time, hearts attack, which big Joe Hart saves though it mightve been offside Hart couldn't have known that, its a very similar play to the one between Oriley and Kyogo except Kyogo scores from his. Still worth knowing this because it's a tactic they will use im certain.
Heard McInnes say the same after the killie game at Mordor, " therangers little chips over the midfield and defense" a polite way of saying " long ball tactics " which they employ so it's something that CCV and scales have to be aware of they will try to isolate Taylor and Scales with this type of plays, lumping it to our back post.
Talking about posts, everytime I make one about this game the excitement levels go up another notch , 3 more sleeps to go , at this stage I'll take any kind of victory but how I'd love to thump them 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 etc and listen to flipflop talk of how they were the better team " it was 8 pts behind , now its 3 and can be zero" , just dont mention that they dropped the biggest points at the biggest stage.
I'm not bitter , I'm just super biased girfuy tribute lurkers HH

I think that is the side most fans are expecting. Maeda has to start to run Tavpen ragged and break his confidence from the start rather than let him settle into the game. I'd always prefer to start a player who has a chance of breaking down than bring them on as a sub and then they need to be taken off again as that just wastes a substitution. Forrest has to start as well - he is on fire just now and when he is in this sort of form you need to keep going with him. I don't know why, but I suspect Ralston might make an appearance at some point during the match too, so I hope it isn't because of an injury.
Aye Bridie I'm of the same mindset, Maeda obviously gives tavpen sleepless nights and has exposed him so much more than any other this season showing him for the non defender he is.
Let Daizen start so tavpen cannot grow into the game, get everything we can from Daizen then when the time is right Kuhn on with licence to have a crack at goal.
He needs a wee word in ear that it's ok to have a shot, reminds me of Paddy Roberts a wee bit does Kuhn.
I'd rather stick with Forrest as well given his brilliant run of late, hope Rodgers agrees and we go with Daizen and Forrest and later replace them once we're in a comfortable position, with Kuhn and Palma, Yang is back up to those 4 only.
I didn't include any defensive subs to be used , really only because I wanted to be positive and think in terms of we won't need them , though Nawrocki and Ralston cannot be ruled out that was more what I'd like to see over what I think we'll see.
The fact that they have to win , ok a draw, 1pt keeps it mathematically possible for them and would keep it at 3pts with 2 to play and we've a better gd, so they'd have to wait for last game hearts to really eat into that.
This helps us as we play better on the front foot but they can only be cautious for so long and will have to go for it at some point , playing for a draw /moral victory isn't enough with 2 to play after that and ours includes a home fixture v St Mirren, they must go for it.
Open football suits us best.
Might be worth Rodgers making a statement on the unfair criticism of Collum this season and how he's been bullied by a certain klub.

This is what happens when you leave these deludamol ingesting feckers to their own devices.
I also suspect that after the weekend the Dark Side will be requiring a new "messiah". Maybe they should get a "real ranjurs man" this time.
I wonder if they would let Nosreratu have a go on his own or pair him with Sooness as the "dream team" ??? The banter years just don't want to stop.HH

Good news folks this is the update we’ve wanted to post
We’re getting out very shortly and can fly home on Friday Donna still has a bit to go but the infection is under control she’ll need some help from our Doctors and Nurses back home.
Again like to thank all on the Noise for all your kind words and thoughts it’s been really appreciated by both of us we thank you all from the Bottom of our hearts 💚💚

HH👏👏

Good news folks this is the update we’ve wanted to post
We’re getting out very shortly and can fly home on Friday Donna still has a bit to go but the infection is under control she’ll need some help from our Doctors and Nurses back home.
Again like to thank all on the Noise for all your kind words and thoughts it’s been really appreciated by both of us we thank you all from the Bottom of our hearts 💚💚

HH👏👏
That's fantastic news Jammy, thanks for the update you know the whole site has been pulling for Donna and your good self.
Friday eh? Just in time to relax and watch us win the title 😎
Seriously mate, couldn't be happier for you and like everyone else very relieved for you both.
Now all that remains is to rebook Mrs JamSam into a new holiday haha 😄
Always takes a holiday to recover from your holiday.
Great to hear mate tell Mrs JamSam the whole of the noise wishing her the very best mate and you too , you deserve it.
Hail! Hail! YNWA 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back