Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Nothing on SFA website mate.

I believe the "stamp" that's been mentioned by some online media folk (bitter hun cunts) and taken up by the SMSM (obviously) is supposed to have happened in the 1st minute, in the build up to the Hearts early chance. That's the only thing that I can find anyway. McGregor wins the ball and the Hearts player hits the deck, as they do. McGregor then jumps over Hearts player, bringing 2 feet down quite hard but not in any attempt to make contact with Hearts player. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the incident that they are talking about. Nothing in it.

Beaton, collum, Robertson , Dallas, Wharton , McGinlay or whoever!!
It doesn't matter who referees..we think they are against us ...pop over to the dark side and they think they are biased against them

Bottom line, concentrate on us, sing loud and proud and tear the Hun bastards a new one..

Going for the same team as STG....

I agree in terms of whoever we get doesn't matter as they are all the same.

Difference with our paranoia and theirs over in the land of darkness is we have the stats to back it up..

I believe the "stamp" that's been mentioned by some online media folk (bitter hun cunts) and taken up by the SMSM (obviously) is supposed to have happened in the 1st minute, in the build up to the Hearts early chance. That's the only thing that I can find anyway. McGregor wins the ball and the Hearts player hits the deck, as they do. McGregor then jumps over Hearts player, bringing 2 feet down quite hard but not in any attempt to make contact with Hearts player. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the incident that they are talking about. Nothing in it.
Lubo the pictures deceiving its a poor angle ma bro said he lands between the hearts players legs on the grass??the reason the player grabs his head and not his leg is that McGregor slaps his head as he jumps over!!!he sits in the jock stein!!!but🤷‍♂️that’s no 100%…..

The thing is way the fake McGregor stamp…if there was a possibility of sending him off on Saturday,putting us down to ten then the double whammy missing the hunz game you not think the weasel var team and the incompetent Clancy wouldn’t have jumped on it???mate they would’ve had hardons that could break toffee!!!would still be there today😬🤔

I'm not going to make any predictions cause I'm shocking at it.
Just win!!
I'm not sure what to do with Maeda.
Start him from the beginning, give him 55 to 60 minutes to run Tavpen ragged. Or give him the last 30 to go at their super captian, when he's fucked. My only worry with that, is that it's not an easy game to come into and get up to pace with...we found that out when we brought McGregor on against them in the last meeting.
I say start the man. Let him run tavasneer ragged and let's have the game in the bag by half time. Fisani wanting to win 5-0 is just lunacy. No more than 4-0 surely. Jamesy to start on the right..COYBIG😁😁😁😁

Wee update fingers crossed Donna will be back with me tomorrow afternoon so we can spend the last day and a half of the holiday together she’s off the drip feeling slightly better ( now able to moan at will or me) 😂
It’s weird she’s been kept in so that the wound can be cleaned daily by professionals two days later they haven’t even checked it
The other woman signed herself out she was thoroughly pissed off she’s flying out at twelve today 5 days after she should have.
Fingers crossed 🤞 we fly out Friday
We both thank all for the kind thoughts and support of the Noise
Cheers

HH👏👏
Glad to hear that Mrs Jammy is on the mend. Have yourselves another holiday later on.

Members online

Latest posts

Back