GIMP PRESS CONFERENCE!!

The best part,the less than coherent guy who contributes his tuppence
worth,Celtic get to pick their favourite ref,someone should
send the clip to Bobby Madden.

I on holiday for two weeks,loving all the humour on
the forum.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And the winners get a CD, of "We don't do walking away' by Wee Wullie 'Shooders' and his toy organ

1. How do you get a couch that size into a padded cell?

2. The fur on those toys looks a bit matted and sticky...

3. Not so much an organ as a kiddie lure.

4. Two minutes in the shoulders go all Elvis; 'I'm killin' this, Vegas beckons.'

5. The knock-off Hun top from a seventies Play For Today episode.

6. 'We're no strangers to silver in May'. I contend the authenticity of that lyric.

7. This is what we're up against. Teletubbies propaganda machine.

8. Fuck's sake. Just... Fuck's sake... o_O

1. How do you get a couch that size into a padded cell?

2. The fur on those toys looks a bit matted and sticky...

3. Not so much an organ as a kiddie lure.

4. Two minutes in the shoulders go all Elvis; 'I'm killin' this, Vegas beckons.'

5. The knock-off Hun top from a seventies Play For Today episode.

6. 'We're no strangers to silver in May'. I contend the authenticity of that lyric.

7. This is what we're up against. Teletubbies propaganda machine.

8. Fuck's sake. Just... Fuck's sake... o_O

plenty of practice went into this one 7 years i think.
paper cup to fold.jpg

Maybe we shood start a campaign to get shooders to represent the spew kay in the Eurovision song contest, the plonker should feel at home struggling for points, maybe with the Bristol stooges as backing vocals, helium harry could hit the high notes as they kid themselves on with a cover of the Bee Gees hit staying alive.

Maybe we shood start a campaign to get shooders to represent the spew kay in the Eurovision song contest, the plonker should feel at home struggling for points, maybe with the Bristol stooges as backing vocals, helium harry could hit the high notes as they kid themselves on with a cover of the Bee Gees hit staying alive.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

How about "Road to Nowhere" by Talking Heads.
or
"Your shite and you know you are" by the Green Brigade.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back