Ghosting

Can i ask if you pm people when you ghost Lemon?
I think I may not be a ghost as you described it earlier. I don't alter any settings, I just don't sign in sometimes. I have had a bad experience with someone identifying me on line so don't like my identity being known by even people I should trust. Shame

I think I may not be a ghost as you described it earlier. I don't alter any settings, I just don't sign in sometimes. I have had a bad experience with someone identifying me on line so don't like my identity being known by even people I should trust. Shame
Identify you??you Keith lemon??

No worries at all Lemon thats no ghosting pal.

You just dont sign in which means you cant post or pm anyone.

I ghosted for ages and there are many reasons why a member would pal. Thats all cool with me.

Im just trying to find out from the ghosters if they are pm in convo so that i can count to check guests in convo. Thats my hunch on why guests are in convo. N m just trying to prove it. ??

Btw. Im ghosting again from now on just to let y’all know.

No reason other than i dont need to be in for register but can pipe up when i want.

HH ☘️

Hi

We have Five Members logged in as showing yet there are 7 Members online.

2 are Ghostin.

Being nosey but if your a ghoster can you let me know ??

Now showing 9 members online yet only 7 declared as seen.

Who are you 2. Im intrigued. :unsure::unsure:
Mibbe Casper is one

some members "ghost" because of trolling and repercussions if their identities become "known", a friend of Boab1916 did this due to who he was employed by,he has since stopped posting and is sorely missed,welcome to 21st century scotland,still stuck in the 17th feckin century!!!!

Back