Frimpong's gone

Anyone seen that lennon has said we are basically having financial problems because of the pandemic and that we probably won't get a penny of the Frimpong money.

Yet they can buy players left right and centre? Wtf is going on? Thought we had been run prudently and all those years of penny pinching would see us through. Im starting to think the club hasn't been run as well financially as we have been told but hey ho lawells a multi millionaire now so no worries there..

Desmond apparently hasn't put a penny in to the club for years because it could run itself. I'm i the only getting worried about the financial problems and the fact if we sell our players with brexit etc.. we have a harder job finding decent players and that the mob across the city might actually get into the champions league and live of provvie cheques forever..

Hi Tbhoy, I honestly don't think there's any need to worry about the clubs finances AT PRESENT. However, the money spent on players means the bottom line can't be anything like as healthy as say, even a year ago. That, along with Covid, leaves a huge uncertainty regarding our ability to spend . I've said it before, I really don't expect the club to spend money without selling players. In fairness, that applies to most clubs. As for Sevco, I'm not sure it's accurate to say they're buying players right left and centre. I do think they're doing good work with pre-contracts etc. I also think Sevco would jump at the chance to sell, just to balance their books' THEY ARE still massively in debt. The difference? Well they can now operate without any pressure, they are now assured of a go at CL qualification. The truth is, we've well and truly opened the door for them.

Don't worry yer heid about the 'Money'?

And see the 'Frimpong money' do you remember big Peters joke about the bid for Morelos a few years ago coming from an 'unknown Galaxy, in an unknown Universe' somewhere?
Well Pistol Pete's opened an account in the very same bank, an thats where the 'Frimpong money', has gone.

Annual dividends to the preferred shareholders and CEO bonuses require to be paid.....I think we can all work out where the money is going to come from to pay for this...

Anyone seen that lennon has said we are basically having financial problems because of the pandemic and that we probably won't get a penny of the Frimpong money.

Yet they can buy players left right and centre? Wtf is going on? Thought we had been run prudently and all those years of penny pinching would see us through. Im starting to think the club hasn't been run as well financially as we have been told but hey ho lawells a multi millionaire now so no worries there..

Desmond apparently hasn't put a penny in to the club for years because it could run itself. I'm i the only getting worried about the financial problems and the fact if we sell our players with brexit etc.. we have a harder job finding decent players and that the mob across the city might actually get into the champions league and live of provvie cheques forever..

Someone help ease my mind.
Was on the MSM interweb thingy ?
Unlike them to try and stir up shit among Celtic supporters :rolleyes:

Back