Freeeeedom!!!

Lubos left peg

No longer part of the EU folks....
Bit confused this morning though. Torie loving media are praising the new trade deal we are able to strike up with Turkey, that we, apparently, are able to do now that we have got rid of the big bad bullies in Brussels...for the record I care not a jot who runs this fucking country, EU elitist or Eton elitists, either way the rich get rich, the poor get poor and ill have to work till I die......anyway, as I was saying, this new deal with Turkey, correct me if I'm wrong...Im sure one of the main selling points was that if we chose brexit, we could close our borders to those "scary, terrible turks!!! The whole 70 million of them who were ready to invade the UK with their strange evil ways if we remained".....now we are told the tories have done an amazing job sorting a deal out with them.....are they not scary anymore then???? I'm starting to think our government are lying bastards that will say whatever needs to be said, without even worrying about being exposed as bullshitters.....

I always thought of the EU not as a good thing but as the least worst option.
I remember the 1980s, we are about to go from EU employment law to Tory employment law. I know what I prefer.

Worse of 2 evils. At least in the EU you could hope that out of the, many many many corrupt bastards, there would be a few good ones who would try to put the people of the nations first....now all we have calling the shots are tory bastards that hate the the fact that the "plebs" get to breath the air for free.....oh shit!!! I can see an oxygen tax coming!!!!

Bit confused this morning though. Torie loving media are praising the new trade deal we are able to strike up with Turkey, that we, apparently, are able to do now that we have got rid of the big bad bullies in Brussels...for the record I care not a jot who runs this fucking country, EU elitist or Eton elitists, either way the rich get rich, the poor get poor and ill have to work till I die......anyway, as I was saying, this new deal with Turkey, correct me if I'm wrong...Im sure one of the main selling points was that if we chose brexit, we could close our borders to those "scary, terrible turks!!! The whole 70 million of them who were ready to invade the UK with their strange evil ways if we remained".....now we are told the tories have done an amazing job sorting a deal out with them.....are they not scary anymore then???? I'm starting to think our government are lying bastards that will say whatever needs to be said, without even worrying about being exposed as bullshitters.....
Turkey are involved in just about every running conflict, they're in the Azerbaijan/Armenian war, constantly attacking the Kurdish, and they are in Iraq. They have a terrible human rights record and it's why they haven't been accepted into the EU its disgraceful that the tories hold this up as an example of "trade progress" the opposite is closer to the truth.

Turkey are involved in just about every running conflict, they're in the Azerbaijan/Armenian war, constantly attacking the Kurdish, and they are in Iraq. They have a terrible human rights record and it's why they haven't been accepted into the EU its disgraceful that the tories hold this up as an example of "trade progress" the opposite is closer to the truth.

Have we started selling them bombs yet...."before someone else does it"

Have we started selling them bombs yet...."before someone else does it"
Weve been selling them bombs and fighter planes to tear gas and batons riot gear for years just never hear about it. Any time you see the P.M on a "trade and diplomacy tour" of the Saudi kingdom's and anywhere else then you can take it as a given that we " we as a country " that is, are selling our war tech to that country .

Mrs Richybhoy is an Armenian American. If a name ends in ian or yan it's Armenian. Her family had to flee Turkey/Armenia in the 1920s during the Armeinian genocide in which 1.5 million Armenian Christians were slaughtered. I had never heard of these events until I met the Mrs. Shows how effective Turkish silence and denial has been.
In Turkey it is a crime to say the Armenian genocide happened.

A politician visits one of the towns in his electoral districts

It's a small, remote town, deep in the mountains. When he arrives he is greeted by the towns people, the mayor, and a camera crew. He waves and shakes his supporters hands whilst smiling for the cameras. Finally, he walks up to the mayor, shakes his hand and asks..

"So mayor, what problems does your town have?"

The mayor replies: "We have two problems"

"What's your first problem" The politician asks

"The town doesn't have a doctor"

The politician pulls out his phone and makes a call "Hello......I need a favour..... Yes. Ok, you will.... That's great. Thank you"

The politician turns to the mayor and says "Ok, that problem is no more. Consider it sorted. Now what is your second problem?"

The mayor says "The town has no cell service, you lying bastard"

Last edited:
Aye I think ur rite mate I canny quite put my finger on why i think they're all lying bassas 🤔

Back