Feynoord v Celtic tue 19th KO 8pm CPT

Just said to the Mrs that this has that feeling of inevitably....
They are not much better than us...o Reilly and lagerfeld playing well..just need Callum, Hatate and Kyogo to get fingers out of preverbial arses

Still in this
Palma is out of his depth. One moment of madness just before the break and we're undone. We need to be quicker at passing the ball. We've got that "rabbit in the headlights" look about us. We need to realise that the game is there to be won and do what what we do best.
COYBIG.

My dig wasn't aimed at the CBs Docco...they are doing the right thing...it was aimed at Calmac and Hatate, who have both been poor....they need to find space. Their inability to do their job is putting pressure on our CBs and goal keeper...who will eventually make a mistake.
Hatate hasn't looked himself that first half, fitness or nervous bit of both maybe needs to calm down play his game.
It's no really been mentioned much but that wind is strong hopefully we can have the benefit of it at our backs this half.

My worry is we are polar opposites in Europe to how we are in the league...in the league, 2nd half we kick on....Europe 2nd half, we absolutely crumble 😬😬

Unable to watch the game till later. Saw a lot of criticism of Hart and phoned my brother, who is quite a good analyst, at half time. He had initially blamed Hart but on watching the replay at half time he said that although Hart was inviting the shot left Kyogo leaving the wall was the real culprit and reminded me that big Jock would dock the pay of any player who turned away from the ball at a free kick 🍀

Palma another youtube wonder who offers nothing , watching hatate off the ball and half the time ho looks like he can't be arsed

oh and he falls down alot

Reactions: POD
Back