Favourite Beatle?

...it's been a rubbish week, so after them being number 1 in the charts, who is your favourite Beatle?

Mines is George Harrison.

I think Winters will be Paul McCartney and Imatim's will definitely be John Lennon!!
The beatles are no1 in the charts?
Fs! I've long gave up on the charts Humf pretty much cos I think they're shite.
Each to their own however just not for me glad to hear of the no1 I'd be disappointed if it didn't beat anything I'm hearing currently.
George Harrison btw was always my favourite beatle thought they vouldve used his amazing vocals a bit more too, also liked his solo stuff.

Was gonna say the dung beetle, but docco got in before me, so I'll settle for the rhinoceros beetle. When I lived in oz the fuckers were everywhere and my missus was scared shitless of them, so what's not to love....
View attachment 24308
What a life eh? The dung beetles I mean , just sitting in the trees or leaves near elephants waiting for the sure sign of shit.
Fly to the shitspot and start rolling in shit to feed the family.
Super determined creatures as well , if at first you don't succede try try ร—100 times again.
This is a rhinoceros beetle?
Look similar built like brick shithouses ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

At first glance I thought the title of the thread was favourite Beale? It was going to have to be Ian Beale as I hated the Cockney Moleman!

I love The Beatles and like them all. John grabs most of the attention these days but he needed Paul as a foil to help them reach the greatness they achieved. But Paul can poke that bloody Frog Chorus up his erchie!!!

At first glance I thought the title of the thread was favourite Beale? It was going to have to be Ian Beale as I hated the Cockney Moleman!

I love The Beatles and like them all. John grabs most of the attention these days but he needed Paul as a foil to help them reach the greatness they achieved. But Paul can poke that bloody Frog Chorus up his erchie!!!
Eh Cindy ffs

HH๐Ÿ˜‰

Back