Favourite Beatle?

I haven’t been in that neck of the woods for a long time. Will need to start getting around the home country a bit more now we’re back properly. 👍
Dundee have done a fantastic job of reinvigorating down by the river. It has been a long process they started back in the late 80s and it still continues.

Yes, there are some very poor areas in the schemes away from the city centre, but every city & town has that.

My missus and daughter loved Dundee when we visited there for a few days after the first lockdown. I'd recommend a visit to the City of Discovery for everyone.

Dundee have done a fantastic job of reinvigorating down by the river. It has been a long process they started back in the late 80s and it still continues.

Yes, there are some very poor areas in the schemes away from the city centre, but every city & town has that.

My missus and daughter loved Dundee when we visited there for a few days after the first lockdown. I'd recommend a visit to the City of Discovery for everyone.
Ditto.

Love or trips up Dundee way great place to visit as is That whole area
Forfar furra Smokie Arbroath furra Bridie

HH🫣

Can you imagine being told at 16, well, if you work all yer life, pay tax an Nat Ins, you can have a bus pass (after 9.30am), an if ye live to 80, a free TV licence.
Whats not to like?
Theres only one way to beat the system. Become a taxi driver, or an MP.
A fair point there Brim.....having turned 60 last boxing day the excitement of getting something free from the system at last was just too much for me.
I was determined to use the bus and ditch the taxi for my days oot in the town.
And why not .....I've worked hard and paid my dues since being a boy of 16.
So there was me thinking I would be surrounded by the many 60 + free bus brigade only to find its noo free for every basa under 22.
Oh to be 21 again 😁

Back