FAT PUPPET CHEERLEADER STRIKES AGANE!!

It's a pity that Celtic Football Club keep winning, it is not Rocket Science how too play football . 2 teams of 11 kick a ball on a football pitch and whoever scores the most goals wins the match , depending on who is the referee , Celtic need to try even harder to win as there is a conspiracy against us due too many Huns in The SFA . Celtic players last Sunday played out of there skins . Poor Broony got walloped at least 3 times but still was Man if the match. Celtic FC need better teams in the League as it's Men against Boys every week,we need to join a better League as this SPL Structure is holding Celtic back,There's not enough good teams now, The only time we get a hard game is in Europe

It's a pity that Celtic Football Club keep winning, it is not Rocket Science how too play football . 2 teams of 11 kick a ball on a football pitch and whoever scores the most goals wins the match , depending on who is the referee , Celtic need to try even harder to win as there is a conspiracy against us due too many Huns in The SFA . Celtic players last Sunday played out of there skins . Poor Broony got walloped at least 3 times but still was Man if the match. Celtic FC need better teams in the League as it's Men against Boys every week,we need to join a better League as this SPL Structure is holding Celtic back,There's not enough good teams now, The only time we get a hard game is in Europe
Bang on mate.fuckin murder wining 8iar and being that far ahead. Just wish we had some sort of competition.where do think that might come from for Celtic fc? Oh and they Hun REFS mmm that's a tricky one. What league do you think that's possible to go to?
Just as matter of interest? ?

Championship would be a good start, there's a lot of good teams there, Leeds United look a good team as do Aston Villa,they were my team in the years gone by.I remember they beat Bayern Munich 1-0 in the European Cup Final, my favourite player was Peter Withe, he scored the winner 1982 they also beat Man Utd in a Cup Final,Villa won the European Cup Twice. Notts Forest also won the European Cup Twice, N Forest are managed by Martin O'Neill

Championship would be a good start, there's a lot of good teams there, Leeds United look a good team as do Aston Villa,they were my team in the years gone by.I remember they beat Bayern Munich 1-0 in the European Cup Final, my favourite player was Peter Withe, he scored the winner 1982 they also beat Man Utd in a Cup Final,Villa won the European Cup Twice. Notts Forest also won the European Cup Twice, N Forest are managed by Martin O'Neill
And what's the mechanism for getting there mate? Do not think other clubs might have a say in this and of course the FA?

There will be plenty of people opposing it of course. If Celtic did get it the money they would get could go up to £50million but I couldn't see it happening, Celtic could handle that League .I don't think it would happen in my lifetime but I can always hope. Celtic will get 10 in a row easily ,just need few Tims in the SFA & more Tim referees Sevco will go under I think.I can always hope

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back