Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

I’ve said on a few occasions on here this season that if Brendan could’ve made better substitute decisions near the end of matches that we were ahead the league woulda been over by now!!!
Esp too many injuries to key players imo has really hampered this campaign. Plus look what Brendan has to work with. Projects not good enough. We need better quality if we are to challenge domestically and in Europe

Obviously take the win, but for the love of everything Holy, that was not a pleasure to watch. Need to perform better than that so as not to drop points and give those red and blue pricks a glimmer of hope.

On to Hearts.

On the subject of scales, his defending at times , quite often all the time looks desperate last gasp all or nothing but it's usually effective.
He played as well as any today ( not fantastic) but he does manage to get last gasp tackles and touches in that are crucial for us.
I was amazed Hatate payed the 90+ today and Bernardo was on the bench , Reo was blowing oot his arse last 15 minutes, should've hooked him after he hit the post.
Bernardo is a player, one I hope we do buy permanently, I'd have started him and iwata today, I get why it was the midfield we started with as we need these bhoys fit for the run in but iwata , Bernardo are playing well when called upon.
We could do with a fully fit calmac but personally I thought we looked better when iwata replaced him , mibbes start iwata bring on calmac.
Today was really tough and the other away game at killie will be equally so.
If Rodgers pulls off this title, never mind the double I'd rate it as one of our best ever given just how vulnerable we've been , every side targeting wee Taylor and no back up for him, have Celtic really no left backs in the youth side? Find that hard to believe but we shouldve introduced him ages ago.

Esp too many injuries to key players imo has really hampered this campaign. Plus look what Brendan has to work with. Projects not good enough. We need better quality if we are to challenge domestically and in Europe
A get that mate that’s no the point am making??make subs at ending minutes of games when we are under severe pressure hangin on!!!like verses hunz at ibrox??aberdeen last week??motherwell at celtic park??ect…..

He’s one of us, the whole family is Celtic daft. He was signed by McPake for Dundee and by time he found his feet they bagged the manager. Next few guys were not favourable but he’s thrived under Tony Doc.
I wouldn’t be surprised if next move is top 6 or championship
Wee lad is a proper baller, mate.

If you're looking for a Euros wild pick, that wee lad's yir man

3 points on the board job done just not a convincing display could be nerves but a number of these players have been over this course before so it shouldn't be nerves. A lot of misplaced passes may be trying to hurry it too much, teams now playing balls to the back pist hoping to repeat what Aberdeen did. Big improvement needed in our play for the rest of the games.

Back