Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

Great 3 points
Fuck performance & Fuck the huns
I’ll take 4 more of those if it means we win the league

We have to remember the squad overall is pish poor with a few exceptions

Either way it’s a big big summer ahead, a near full rebuild. It’s going to take a lot of money which I dint think we will spend. if we do spend big it’ll because we will either punt MO & Hatate

Last edited:
Ask STG aboot wie McCowan? Fantastic wee player and not sure aboot his allegiances, but STG called it.....and he was spot on!
He’s one of us, the whole family is Celtic daft. He was signed by McPake for Dundee and by time he found his feet they bagged the manager. Next few guys were not favourable but he’s thrived under Tony Doc.
I wouldn’t be surprised if next move is top 6 or championship

I've got that feeling in the pit of my stomach that I only get before playing the scum!! I'm dreading the the Hearts games next week 🤣
Think we'll thump them mate really do, we've been inconsistent to put it mildly but still the best side in the league.
Jam tarts are due a thumping from us and I think ( mostly hope) that is the game that will send us on our way to retaining our title and girfu both huns.

3 points Yes. Performance not good .We can't keep playing like this alright we got the result, but our defense or lack of means we will lose games. We have Hearts at home the Rangers at home Kilmarnock away and St Mirren at home. This is not easy although I'm confident but by God if we lose this league now a complete clearance of board management and players is needed. I say this due to Dundee , if they had the killer touch today our whole season was over.

Back