Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

We went 6 wins in a row either side of the winter break (5 league, 1 cup) after Hearts beat us at CP. We also went 6 wins in a row in the league after drawing at home to St Johnstone, although we lost a couple of European games during that run.
Another 6 wins in a row would do nicely;)
Yip yer right Gaz...it took us until late December before we put a winning run together of consecutive matches in all competitions with that one in between the winter break which included Buckie Thistle. I must admit it didn't quite feel like a run at the time to be honest.
Your 2nd 6 wins disnae count as we got beat twice in Europe as you say.😉
Nothing would please me more if we could do it now of course. But you take my point .

Like everyone else my nerves are all over the place for Sunday but I’m sure we will get the 3 points ☘️I would play Forrest and also try to start idah and kyogo even if one of them has to play on the wing ….Kuhn has been hot and cold same as palma so Forrest should be a definite starter for me ☘️
St Mirren 9 times out of 10 are well organised and have been that way for years and normally if your team has beaten st Mirren then you know they have had to work hard for it so let’s hope they beat the other mob in the early kick off then we can all be BUDDIES for the day ☘️

Was watching sky sports Liverpool v Everton…holy fuck the studio team ..rooney,Sturridge,Callager,,has to be the worst analysts around???also these daft wummin asking the managers questions…jeezy peeps man😡
Well lets hope our bhoys don't do a LIVERPOOL...... 8 points dropped over 3 games .... 😡😡😡😡😡😡 ffs......

Lessons Learnt .... and all that ......

HH

Latest posts

Back