Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

If only our board found the correct form of words used by the new club when telling the sfa not to put Willie collum near any of their matches, and what did the sfa say to Willie collum when they told him he won't be involved in any games involving the new club, and how did Willie collum feel after being thrown under the bus. Gee if only our club could come up with the magic words that the new club uses when dealing with the sfa.

Perhaps we should issue a statement along the lines of.

Celtic Statement:

"As per previous reported statements made by a member club questioning the suitability of a certain individual official to officiate at their matches, which it has to be noted the SFA clearly responded positively to, the Celtic Board as a consequence, and in the spirit of consistency and the integrity of the game, would like to request that the following listed officials are not considered by the SFA, to have any further involvement in matches involving the Celtic Football Club."

"The list of referees is as follow follows...Beaton, Dallas, Dickinson, Walsh, Muir, McLean, Richmond, Clancy, Robertson and every other cheating, corrupt Hun acolyte from the Lanarkshire refereeing fraternity."

Statement Ends:

I'm thinking both Calmac and Scales will definitely start.

It's a toss up between Yang and James Forrest. It may be that BR sees James Forrest as an impact player. That would be my thinking.

Yang also had a good game when we last played Dundee if memory serves me well. We'll know soon enough...
Yang also had a good game when we last played Dundee if memory serves me well. We'll know soon enough...

Yes he tore the on loan Liverpool full back a new one that day but he was absolutely honking at the weekend.I would start Forrest on Sunday and drop Scales for Nawrocki!Callum looks out of sorts at the moment but hope its just a case of getting back upto speed with him .

There are no easy games left. We need to be 100% up for it with no lapses or brain farts. If we do that in the next six games the double is ours
Makes it even harder when you're up against 13 men if you include Beaton and Dallas.One who drinks in hun pub and the other whos father sent an Anti-Catholic email joking about child abuse.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say ..

Makes it even harder when you're up against 13 men if you include Beaton and Dallas.One who drinks in hun pub and the other whos father sent an Anti-Catholic email joking about child abuse.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say ..
A think a would feel better about var if one member of each clubs staff sat in the var room at each game!!!that goes for every team in the league,then we could put this shit to bed….cause a don’t trust these cunts sitting in there wee Masonic bubble with no repercussions…..

I hear you pal.

My take is Brendan is playing Calmac for 60 or so mins until he's back up to speed. He has to get minutes in his legs to get back to match fitness. That's the risk of any player coming back from injury.

As well as being the captain, Calmac drives this Celtic team. He sets the tempo and is the best and most consistent midfield player in Scotland in my view. I agree Iwata has done ok, but a fit and firing Calmac is the best option we have in my view...
Aye, he is trying to get CalMac's match fitness up in time for the potential league decider against Old Firm FC. So he will definitely start - if he doesn't then he is simply not fit enough and will play a much lesser role in the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Celtic Statement:

"As per previous reported statements made by a member club questioning the suitability of a certain individual official to officiate at their matches, which it has to be noted the SFA clearly responded positively to, the Celtic Board as a consequence, and in the spirit of consistency and the integrity of the game, would like to request that the following listed officials are not considered by the SFA, to have any further involvement in matches involving the Celtic Football Club."

"The list of referees is as follow follows...Beaton, Dallas, Dickinson, Walsh, Muir, McLean, Richmond, Clancy, Robertson and every other cheating, corrupt Hun acolyte from the Lanarkshire refereeing fraternity."

Statement Ends:
Sounds good to me imatim ,but I'll not hold my breath on it.

Celtic Statement:

Statement Ends:
Great post 👏👏👏

ignore ma other yin no feeling well another feckin chest infection back on the biotics

HH🫣

Beaton and Dallas are there to negate any damage St Mirren might do to Sevcos title challenge. Like Robertson and Beaton at Tynecastle after the sevco lost to Motherwell.

Celtic Statement:

Statement Ends:
👍

My old man used to talk about this biased Ref. how could he keep up with Jinky. Lennox and Chalmers.

View attachment 25631
Think of Beaton and Dallas the older and they became one person they would be nowhere near this guys antic he would tell the player to get on with the game and he was the ref no them I have seen players take a two footed shin tackle he tell them up get on with it yet if he was reffin the other lot the whistle was never out his mouth in thier favour of course he used his height and build to stand as close as he could to bully them have no time for his like glad when he stopped unfortunately replace by some of the worst and that has continued though to todays lot has anybody heard anything about the throwing incidents or the horrible fouls no and will not expect anything

I might be wrong with this stat but the one thing we haven't done is go on a winning run.....in what has been our most inconsistent season for years I think we have only won 3 games on the spin on one occasion to date.
That should keep us all on our toes and realise the challenge is still a considerable one.
We went 6 wins in a row either side of the winter break (5 league, 1 cup) after Hearts beat us at CP. We also went 6 wins in a row in the league after drawing at home to St Johnstone, although we lost a couple of European games during that run.
Another 6 wins in a row would do nicely;)

Big mistake mate!!but it would be madness at this stage to drop big scales?only hope is the big guy stops acting like shaggy oota scooby doo when the ball comes his way and fuckin deal with it,,as for calmac looks like he’s just braving it for the team?a think his injuries worse than we are being told…..yangs jist yang…he will play a blinder on Sunday😉🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Shaggy oot of scooby doo fk sake it's been bugging me aw season his doppelganger and you've just handed it to me, so true.
Thing with scales is No one, absolute no one thought he'd had any future at Celtic then the first of 33+ different match injuries gave him a chance to stake a claim and only the diehard scales hater would say he didn't fully grasp that chance with both hands and one foot.
However playing at such a high standard for the first time in his career has obviously and clearly taken a toll on his game, which has levelled out so to speak in recent month or so.
There's no shame in this , Celtic B to Aberdeen to Celtic's starting xi including champions league potm awards , things he could only have dreamed of before the seasons start.
Given the performances he's put in for us i am loathe to criticise him but I'm acutely aware and realistic in that his form has tapered off and we have other CBs whom we paid no small sum for, Nawrocki and Lagerbielke.
Of the two Nawrocki appears the likeliest to step up, as he was brought in as starfelts replacement Lagerbielke more a project who under Rodgers I've no doubt will get better. Still we won't play 3 cbs , we may see 3 during a game but unless we're away to man city it's unlikely.
Infuriatingly also unlikely is we wont see two strikers on the field at the same time which given our defensive mishaps for want of a more serious word we should be doing this as I've a feeling this is going to come down to us outscoring the opposition regardless of which match but should we do that we're home and dried but as I've said a million times I'm counting zero chickens because 1. This is Celtic we're talking about and 2. I don't have any chickens except those in the freezer. I still believe as i have done from the start of the season we will win out the double is a bonus but the title is the be all and end all for me, massive credit to Rodgers for having us in pole position despite everything that's been thrown at him and his rag tag group of mix n match teams all season, were that sevcos problem the 8 pts we lost they'd be 30 ponts behind had we a slither of continuity and a stable side weekly.
5 to go we can certainly achieve it but we have to be on it from the get go.
No 45 minute performances , we know we will face 8 minutes added var time at least every game , I'd give scales a rest Nawrocki looked decent the other week , mix n match has incredibly worked let's continue in the same fashion and kill them where it hurts the most, the hope, as weve always known is what kills them in devastating fashion, let's show them our worst side can still fk them over HH

Last edited:
Aye, he is trying to get CalMac's match fitness up in time for the potential league decider against Old Firm FC. So he will definitely start - of he doesn't then he is simply not fit enough and will play a much lesser role in the rest of the season.
Well I for one am getting really fed up with Brendan eloquently 👍😂 telling us all after EVERY!!!! game what went wrong.....and what could have been better ...... WHY WE CANT HOLD ON TO A LEAD.....

Time for him and his coaching team to get it right UPFRONT including selection.....especially for the next 5 games .....and the fact we are NOW amazingly 3 points ahead.....

If they do we will win the league by 6 points minimum .....

HH

Shaggy oot of scooby doo fk sake it's been bugging me aw season his doppelganger and you've just handed it to me, so true.
Thing with scales is No one, absolute no one thought he'd had any future at Celtic then the first of 33+ different match injuries gave him a chance to stake a claim and only the diehard scales hater would say he didn't fully grasp that chance with both hands and one foot.
However playing at such a high standard for the first time in his career has obviously and clearly taken a toll on his game, which has levelled out so to speak in recent month or so.
There's no shame in this , Celtic B to Aberdeen to Celtic's starting xi including champions league potm awards , things he could only have dreamed of before the seasons start.
Given the performances he's put in for us i am loathe to criticise him but I'm acutely aware and realistic in that his form has tapered off and we have other CBs whom we paid no small sum for, Nawrocki and Lagerbielke.
Of the two Nawrocki appears the likeliest to step up, as he was brought in as starfelts replacement Lagerbielke more a project who under Rodgers I've no doubt will get better. Still we won't play 3 cbs , we may see 3 during a game but unless we're away to man city it's unlikely.
Infuriatingly also unlikely is we wont see two strikers on the field at the same time which given our defensive mishaps for want of a more serious word we should be doing this as I've a feeling this is going to come down to us outscoring the opposition regardless of which match but should we do that we're home and dried but as I've said a million times I'm counting zero chickens because 1. This is Celtic we're talking about and 2. I don't have any chickens except those in the freezer. I still believe as i have done from the start of the season we will win out the double is a bonus but the title is the be all and end all for me, massive credit to Rodgers for having us in pole position despite everything that's been thrown at him and his rag tag group of mix n match teams all season, were that sevcos problem the 8 pts we lost they'd be 30 ponts behind had we a slither of continuity and a stable side weekly.
5 to go we can certainly achieve it but we have to be on it from the get go.
No 45 minute performances , we know we will face 8 minutes added var time at least every game , I'd give scales a rest Nawrocki looked decent the other week , mix n match has incredibly worked let's continue in the same fashion and kill them where it hurts the most, the hope, as weve always known is what kills them in devastating fashion, let's show them our worst side can still fk them over HH
Correct mate the big guy deserves credit not put downs!!am as guilty as the next noiser
For dishing it out,but a put it down to nerves🤣,,he’s definitely guilty for doing that to us?my opinion for all it’s worth is that during the “we never stop” era our wingers dropped back to help the inverted fullbacks and also our midfielders pushed out wide to defend,,that way Taylor and Johnson weren’t getting overpowered with constant attacks,,the way it is now khun,Yang,palma aren’t interested in defending from the front??kyogo,bernardo,oriley,mcgregor,hatate have as much strength in the tackle as a trifle,,which then leaves Taylor,Johnson,ccv,shaggy overloaded???

Why is it that when we are attacking down the flanks the opposition fullbacks have backup which prevents us getting to the touch line and getting crosses in??but the other way round opposition wingers get cross after cross into our box??can only be one thing???fuckin laziness by our attacking players….

Back