Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

They cheat with impunity because they know they are protected, and that any criticism that comes their way is easily dealt with by their brethren. Accountability and integrity doesn’t exist within the confines of the SFA and their officials.

We will never hold these cheating, corrupt officials accountable, until our custodians do what is necessary, and take the overwhelming physical and statistical evidence available to UEFA, highlighting the institutional and irrefutable bias Celtic has to regularly endure, along with further clear evidence readily available of the consistently favourable and decidedly unbelievable decisions the Huns receive…

It's all going to be fine. DD was spotted in a pub in Italy watching Celtic beat the sheep. Rumour has it, he was on his way to the Vatican to have a meeting with his holy of holies to discuss "Operation Fenian Hand"
All the LRA MiBs are going to come down with a mysterious case chronic diarrhea for the last 6 matches.
The secret tunnels linking Celtic Park to the Holy City will then be used to quickly ferry in several member of the Swiss Guard, who will fill in for the poorly DOBs.
League and Cup double on the way 😉😉😉

Since Celtic's public questioning of Beaton/Robertson/VAR at Tynecastle, Sunday will be the 4th time in 7 games one of them has refereed our games (three league games and a cup semi).
Since Sevco calling out Callum and saying they didn't want him refereeing their games after our 2-1 win at CP at the end of December, Sunday will be their 19th domestic game with Callum refereeing one, a cup tie at home to Ayr.
We always knew this was never just about beating the opposition, we have to be out of sight in games and stay there , 1up wether 1nil or 2-1 I fear won't be enough, outscore the opposition will be enough imvho I think I guess I'm sure I'm positive HH

The worrying thing is Scottish Footballs governing body is allowing the refs to do as they please without any sanctions.
Willie Collum is the exception, I think that speaks volumes as to how corrupt the game in Scotland is.
It is nothing new, it is more visible these days and the blatant cheating decisions are mind blowing.
Bhoys and Ghirls we are 3 points ahead even with the aforementioned MIB's influences above this makes it all the sweeter.....

If we SHOW UP 100% in the next 5 games these MF's will NOT WIN ......WE WILL 😂👍👍

HH

It apppears to me that calmac isn't fully up to speed whereas iwata clearly is and had done well, is risking our captain worth it yet when we do have the players who are performing in midfield ?
should we not be trying to get calmac 100 % for the rangers & hearts games?

Last edited:
Playing Yang ,Scales and McGregor last weekend was a mistake by the manager imo!Wonder if they'll start this weekend
Big mistake mate!!but it would be madness at this stage to drop big scales?only hope is the big guy stops acting like shaggy oota scooby doo when the ball comes his way and fuckin deal with it,,as for calmac looks like he’s just braving it for the team?a think his injuries worse than we are being told…..yangs jist yang…he will play a blinder on Sunday😉🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

It apppoears to me that calmac isn't fully up to speed whereas iwata clearly is and had done well, is risking our captain worth it yet when we do have the players who are performing in midfield ?
should we not be trying to get calmac 100 % for the rangers & heats games?

I hear you pal.

My take is Brendan is playing Calmac for 60 or so mins until he's back up to speed. He has to get minutes in his legs to get back to match fitness. That's the risk of any player coming back from injury.

As well as being the captain, Calmac drives this Celtic team. He sets the tempo and is the best and most consistent midfield player in Scotland in my view. I agree Iwata has done ok, but a fit and firing Calmac is the best option we have in my view...

If only our board found the correct form of words used by the new club when telling the sfa not to put Willie collum near any of their matches, and what did the sfa say to Willie collum when they told him he won't be involved in any games involving the new club, and how did Willie collum feel after being thrown under the bus. Gee if only our club could come up with the magic words that the new club uses when dealing with the sfa.

Playing Yang ,Scales and McGregor last weekend was a mistake by the manager imo!Wonder if they'll start this weekend

I'm thinking both Calmac and Scales will definitely start.

It's a toss up between Yang and James Forrest. It may be that BR sees James Forrest as an impact player. That would be my thinking.

Yang also had a good game when we last played Dundee if memory serves me well. We'll know soon enough...

I might be wrong with this stat but the one thing we haven't done is go on a winning run.....in what has been our most inconsistent season for years I think we have only won 3 games on the spin on one occasion to date.
That should keep us all on our toes and realise the challenge is still a considerable one.

Members online

Latest posts

Back