Dedryck & new manager

bombscare he might be at times but who do you rate higher that we can afford, despite his temperamental mercenary attitude, I would suggest he is still the strongest central defender in Scotland presently.

fast, mobile, good in air can pass ball pretty well, very strong, pretty decent centre half coming into perhaps his prime years?

I think lots of big clubs will interested to have him as their main centre back for next 3/4 years.

he is prone to error but so are most centre backs that play in team that exposes the defenders to fast counter attacks.

He is a mercenary and unless we sign a Celtic fan with quality I suspect any replacement will be amercenary

And im no sure there are too many better defenders available to play in Scotland at wages that don't break the bank

I would love a better centre back who is more loyal for similar wages to Boyata but is that forthcoming?

I love to hear some viable targets

Right you're taking this whole Devil's Advocate thing too far now TET :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Saying Boyata is the strongest CB in Scotland is like pointing out the best looking gurner......

ugly.jpg

might be the best lookin out the bunch but you still wouldn't want to winch her would ye :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back