Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

He's one cheeky B,
He says No, but then goes on to understand that we are having a "difficult season ", a contradiction. The original No is one of an arrogant stance. We won the champions cup in 67 he couldve added to his statement. We are concerned with the here and now , look at Chelsea and the levels that they demand should be the same as ours . Past glories stand for little at a club like Celtic or Chelsea.

Now that is just a ridiculous statement to be making and can be looking upon as boarding on racist.
I don't care where any celtic player is from as long as they are preforming in the right Manor for the club.
Yes our 3 French players are guilty of underpreforming this season, so what is your answer to all the others involved, especially the games where the 3 weren't even involved? And there has been a good few of them games.
Maybe brown, calmac, Christie and griff should be banned as well should they?
I assume you meant 'bordering', 'xenophobic', 'performing' and 'manner'.... I have your jist...but let me explain, the 10 was contingent upon a decent performance from all this year. Not even exceptional performances. but when we look at our back line we find a 6'4 inch pansy, made of glass, who seems to be only interested in his social media profile and only rips his shirt for his coure de leon celebrations whilst being bullied by none other than a big Aussie... then there is his midfield cohort who started the wantaways at the beginning of the season sowing discontent from the start of the year. Then we look up front to another of the cohort who has not played all year and only looked like himself when he played for the french team. So, looked like the spine of the team all decided to play for social media or themselves. Pretty mercenary imo. Think it throug before you defend tet. It is pretty obvious when you think it through. If you can johnno

Last edited:
He says No, but then goes on to understand that we are having a "difficult season ", a contradiction. The original No is one of an arrogant stance. We won the champions cup in 67 he couldve added to his statement. We are concerned with the here and now , look at Chelsea and the levels that they demand should be the same as ours . Past glories stand for little at a club like Celtic or Chelsea.
I think he's got a fair point, he stated that given the record (9 in a row/4 quadruple trebles) over a the years we've done pretty well, the board have that record in their pockets.
He did state he could understand the clamour for a new manager/backroom team based on results and performances.
That's pretty balanced to me

I think he's got a fair point, he stated that given the record (9 in a row/4 quadruple trebles) over a the years we've done pretty well, the board have that record in their pockets.
He did state he could understand the clamour for a new manager/backroom team based on results and performances.
That's pretty balanced to me
That's what I'm saying, he says no but he means yes

I assume you meant 'bordering', 'xenophobic', 'performing' and 'manner'.... I have your jist...but let me explain, the 10 was contingent upon a decent performance from all this year. Not even exceptional performances. but when we look at our back line we find a 6'4 inch pansy, made of glass, who seems to be only interested in his social media profile and only rips his shirt for his coure de leon celebrations whilst being bullied by none other than a big Aussie... then there is his midfield cohort who started the wantaways at the beginning of the season sowing discontent from the start of the year. Then we look up front to another of the cohort who has not played all year and only looked like himself when he played for the french team. So, looked like the spine of the team all decided to play for social media or themselves. Pretty mercenary imo. Think it throug before you defend tet. It is pretty obvious when you think it through. If you can johnno
Yet again your claims hold no bearing whatsoever.
Jules has been missing due to injury best part of the season.
Ntcham should have been sold in the summer and has been a lazy good for nothing who hasn't featured for weeks now.
Eddy just hasn't showed up all season and again has missed many of a match.
So trying to make a claim of them been the spine of the team when they haven't been there don't add up at all.
Would i be happy to cash in on all 3? Then yes I would as I don't believe that they have nothing more to offer.
If a good French replacement was available to step in and give us good service for 2 or 3 seasons, you still claim we shouldn't take him cause he is French?
I know you support lenny in every way possible but trying to deflect the blame elsewhere and all upon the 3 French lads is just ridiculous, so maybe you should think things through much better before making such statements

Seems to be knickers in a twist day pretty sure we’ve all said things we Shouldn’t
Have heated emotions tends to do that.
but if you really believe that someone has offended then there’s an ignore button.
but does anyone really believe That Neill Lennon should still be in a job.
along with the Director of Fantasy PL
Me big no and after yesterday’s Bash the Fans for Caring News by NFL Think it’s fair to say he’s lost most if not all the Fans and any respect he had. If as he says he loves the Club he would walk at least the Livingston manager left with his dignity
Lenny’s for me is Shredded.
He’s wanting his pay off
Living in the Past gets you nowhere it’s the Next Campaign, the next game that’s all that matters. Tommy Burns team played some of the Best Football I’ve ever seen out with the Lions. But it wasn’t good enough Sacked. Jo Vengloss team played some decent stuff he should’ve gotten longer but didn’t Sacked.
John Barnes Sacked
Tony Mowbray Sacked
None of them won the League
Ronny Delia 2 league Titles Sacked
Snake did well left at midnight.
Big decision’s had to be made so what’s different with NFL. Can’t for the life of me
Work it out. Great player good manager
Times up please leave with whatever dignity you still have

HH 😞

Seems to be knickers in a twist day pretty sure we’ve all said things we Shouldn’t
Have heated emotions tends to do that.
but if you really believe that someone has offended then there’s an ignore button.
but does anyone really believe That Neill Lennon should still be in a job.
along with the Director of Fantasy PL
Me big no and after yesterday’s Bash the Fans for Caring News by NFL Think it’s fair to say he’s lost most if not all the Fans and any respect he had. If as he says he loves the Club he would walk at least the Livingston manager left with his dignity
Lenny’s for me is Shredded.
He’s wanting his pay off
Living in the Past gets you nowhere it’s the Next Campaign, the next game that’s all that matters. Tommy Burns team played some of the Best Football I’ve ever seen out with the Lions. But it wasn’t good enough Sacked. Jo Vengloss team played some decent stuff he should’ve gotten longer but didn’t Sacked.
John Barnes Sacked
Tony Mowbray Sacked
None of them won the League
Ronny Delia 2 league Titles Sacked
Snake did well left at midnight.
Big decision’s had to be made so what’s different with NFL. Can’t for the life of me
Work it out. Great player good manager
Times up please leave with whatever dignity you still have

HH 😞
perhaps he has a belief that he can turn around players and performances between now and the end of the season, not the league, but end it much better
there is not a manager out there with the odd exception that walks
i think the pay off has feck all to do with it
he has belief in himself and his ability, you need that to be in that job

Yet again your claims hold no bearing whatsoever.
Jules has been missing due to injury best part of the season.
Ntcham should have been sold in the summer and has been a lazy good for nothing who hasn't featured for weeks now.
Eddy just hasn't showed up all season and again has missed many of a match.
So trying to make a claim of them been the spine of the team when they haven't been there don't add up at all.
Would i be happy to cash in on all 3? Then yes I would as I don't believe that they have nothing more to offer.
If a good French replacement was available to step in and give us good service for 2 or 3 seasons, you still claim we shouldn't take him cause he is French?
I know you support lenny in every way possible but trying to deflect the blame elsewhere and all upon the 3 French lads is just ridiculous, so maybe you should think things through much better before making such statements
BUY TWO GET WAN FREE

Can’t agree john
Half a season of poor results
Supporters attacking players cars led to fences
That’s not Lennon fault but he seems to get blame for everything
Poor tactics yes, poor performances yes,
When he bummed up the team in post match interviews he got slaughtered
When he slaughtered the team post match, he got slaughtered
Can’t do right in some peoples eyes
It’s a witch hunt since he came to Scotland and after 20 years even our own are in on the act
Perhaps people need to take a step back and realise there’s much more than Neil Lennon to blame for this season
But a manager has to carry the can fir poor performances and if we were talking about poor performances then I’d be agreeing
Legends are created over time and he has 20 years service. Remember that. He’s not a guy that’s turned up for the good times then fucked off fir a coin. He’s been here through the thick and thin. That’s a legend, still here when it’s tough. Not taking the easy decision which would be to walk away.
If we reacted to what people done over 6 months then what’d be the point of the word legend
There would be thousands of Celtic legends
Again Stg we will agree to disagree.
As far as I'm concerned a judgement on personal is made on a season to season basis, so how is he entitled to legend status on his preformance this season? For me it's a title for him and this board to hide behind that I won't buy into.
Yes I also believe that there is far more going on behind the scenes that we are only guessing about, but I will always fail to see how they can be for the good of the club when only a handful of shareholders stand to benefit.
He is the figurehead of the club as things stand and that just disgusts me at present when I feel so strongly that he has helped sell us down the river, showing contempt to the supporters, and all the while aiding serco scum.
That's dealing with the here and now, in time when he is no longer associated with the club my views may change, but it will be a good while as things stand.

perhaps he has a belief that he can turn around players and performances between now and the end of the season, not the league, but end it much better
there is not a manager out there with the odd exception that walks
i think the pay off has feck all to do with it
he has belief in himself and his ability, you need that to be in that job
Sorry no way he’s turning anything round
Imo and £300000 is a no bad thing to be sacked for.
We’re a joke STG everyday fans of all clubs are pishing thur Pants laughing at Celtic
Some singing Lennon must stay.
getting this at work now I don’t even defend Lenny the players yes
There’s something seriously wrong behind the scenes at My/our Club.
massive changes need to be done next season starts in June/July and we should be fixing it now new Manager new coaching staff new players signed or prioritised but no let’s play leap to calamity
With what we’ve got.
It’s time Desmond stopped Gowfin and started Knifing staff

HH 👏

Again Stg we will agree to disagree.
As far as I'm concerned a judgement on personal is made on a season to season basis, so how is he entitled to legend status on his preformance this season? For me it's a title for him and this board to hide behind that I won't buy into.
Yes I also believe that there is far more going on behind the scenes that we are only guessing about, but I will always fail to see how they can be for the good of the club when only a handful of shareholders stand to benefit.
He is the figurehead of the club as things stand and that just disgusts me at present when I feel so strongly that he has helped sell us down the river, showing contempt to the supporters, and all the while aiding serco scum.
That's dealing with the here and now, in time when he is no longer associated with the club my views may change, but it will be a good while as things stand.
I have nae beef with you having your opinion John,
I agree we have to live in the here and now, but what's the point of our great Club if we turn on ourselves after a shite season. I've seen much worse than this season many a time, but we never turned on our own.
The Board have on paper a magnificent record thanks to trophies won of late but we all know the soul of our Club has been gobbled up by the suits. There is a discord that can't be repaired.
That's a massive part of this seasons frustrations spilling out but that's not the managers fault.
But this battle for the soul of our Club, how are we currently representing these ideals while in adversity ?
Legend is earned in the eyes of the support, its not a thing they have used and knowing what we do about the man, he'll not consider himself one.
He will always be a legend as he earned it as a player through trophies and performances, a manager through titles/cups against the backdrop of being the most villified/racially abused footballer/manager/human being this country has ever seen.
Feck sake Mo got an easier ride than Lennon.
Others can make their own minds up, but mines is.

ps if it was any of you out there that were getting the same treatment, i'd have your back, so its not just about neil lennon

Last edited:
Sorry no way he’s turning anything round
Imo and £300000 is a no bad thing to be sacked for.
We’re a joke STG everyday fans of all clubs are pishing thur Pants laughing at Celtic
Some singing Lennon must stay.
getting this at work now I don’t even defend Lenny the players yes
There’s something seriously wrong behind the scenes at My/our Club.
massive changes need to be done next season starts in June/July and we should be fixing it now new Manager new coaching staff new players signed or prioritised but no let’s play leap to calamity
With what we’ve got.
It’s time Desmond stopped Gowfin and started Knifing staff

HH 👏
I agree 100%,
his times up 100%,
there's something wrong behind scenes 100%
clearout 100%
i don't defend the performances, but i won't just sit by and listen to people destroy him as if he's a fcuking nobody that's done nothing for us.
The Board know what to do but haven't
its not that simple. clearly, somehow

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back