COYGIG

Once again the scum show their despicable underhand methods and will go to any levels to try and get one over our club ....all the debates about agreeing to their offers of certain amounts of tickets should be closed off right here and now.
Leave them to wallow in their world of twisted bitter obsessions of gaining an advantage by any scummy way they can.

Not surprisingly the staunch and loyal lickspittles in our wonderful media are reporting it entirely word for word from the sevco perspective. Poor them, they are being entirely reasonable because the Celtic thugs will come to attack the cuddly sevco fans, threaten their players and destroy their showpiece ultra modern best stadium in the world.

Not pointing out the hypocrisy of the worst behaved fans being sevco follow followers who have actually attacked our players & fans and gleefully smashed up our ground. Also the pettiness of them as they try every trick in the book to get an advantage to try to win silverware.

They maybe don't penalise them as they share the same views? I am so glad I never grew up in, or exprienced, this nonsense on a day to day basis. The hatred oozes out
Saw a lot of bigoted stuff from them in the 'Shire' two shipyards, one you couldn't get into if you went to a Catholic school, I worked in the other one for a short time, decided I wanted something else, but the Orange marches through the town every July showed just how neanderthal they were, stopping outside the chapel to give it laldy as they and their fellow mutants bellowed out their songs of hatred, worked with a few on the other bus, but we all got along well, and the banter was good, but we knew that when the whistle blew, and the next 90 odd minutes, they were Huns, and we were Fenians, and afterwards we'd go for a pint together and go over the game...not so today in most instances, the west of Scotland is a hotbed of Hunnery, always has been, always will be, it's learned behaviour in the home and sadly, it's a stain on Scotland, which will never change due to the bowler hat brigade and those of that ilk, in the SFA HH

Saw a lot of bigoted stuff from them in the 'Shire' two shipyards, one you couldn't get into if you went to a Catholic school, I worked in the other one for a short time, decided I wanted something else, but the Orange marches through the town every July showed just how neanderthal they were, stopping outside the chapel to give it laldy as they and their fellow mutants bellowed out their songs of hatred, worked with a few on the other bus, but we all got along well, and the banter was good, but we knew that when the whistle blew, and the next 90 odd minutes, they were Huns, and we were Fenians, and afterwards we'd go for a pint together and go over the game...not so today in most instances, the west of Scotland is a hotbed of Hunnery, always has been, always will be, it's learned behaviour in the home and sadly, it's a stain on Scotland, which will never change due to the bowler hat brigade and those of that ilk, in the SFA HH
I am so glad I grew up well away from that crap. We still give each other a hard time about the football, but that is all it is. I have friends, family members, in-laws & work colleagues and I'd say they were all strictly about the football, except 1 who is a currant bun.

My wife likes Aberdeen, one of her brothers supports Celtic and the other one sevco (although all massive Scotland fans). They ended up with those teams because when they were wee their mum made them stick to red, green & blue when playing board games to avoid any bickering.

I still find the west coast bigotry shocking that this goes on in my country, as there was none of that crap over this side.

Last edited:
Interesting read (I stay in Ayrshire have done for long time now) my town is definitely loyalist but not as bad as years ago the orange parades don’t have the following as years ago but still very much present and it’s frustrating as some of them don’t have have a clue about the situation in the north or Ireland or even know the slightest thing about been a Protestant) I worked in the new hunterston converter station years ago for 10 month but I heard in the 80s up until the early 2000s it was impossible to get work in hunterston power station for catholics/celtic fans unsure if that was true or not but I would like to know and if that was true then it’s a disgrace and EDF or what ever company owned it at the time have a lot to answer for especially when there’s no decent jobs in this part of the country

Attachments

• IMG_1663.png
    IMG_1663.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 5
Back