Chairman.

My first comment on the noise since I joined, and this is what provokes it. God Help Us. I pray this is not going to mean the end of Ange ball and a return to Lawwell ball. Not that I am clairvoyant or anything, but I always suspected that he may have been still lurking around somewhere in the background, but now he is back front and center. God help us.

Now you have Ange saying how " Lawwell was instrumental in bringing him to the club"

How many times has he said that now ?

First McKay, then Nicholson now Lawwell.

Did they not wheel ange out to say how happy he was on the hofing of Lawwell's ofspringo.

You lose a bit Trust Trust

Now you have Ange saying how " Lawwell was instrumental in bringing him to the club"

How many times has he said that now ?

First McKay, the Nicholson now Lawwell.

Did they not wheel ange out to say how happy he was on the hofing of Lawwell's ofspring

Reactions: POD
I had hoped that we might appoint a Chairman who would be front and centre against the black arts of Scottish football but I’m afraid that won’t happen.
The Bunnett showed what was needed against Farey et al and we badly need that again.
However, and shoot me down, what Lawwell gave us was a financially solid club that won trophies in spades. Rangers collapsed trying to keep up.
HH

My first comment on the noise since I joined, and this is what provokes it. God Help Us. I pray this is not going to mean the end of Ange ball and a return to Lawwell ball. Not that I am clairvoyant or anything, but I always suspected that he may have been still lurking around somewhere in the background, but now he is back front and center. God help us.
Welcome to the Noise NCC, an yer right, he never really went away.
The Polis never did find out who torched his gaff though, an all the others.

Welcome to the Noise...

And if you are a clairvoyant mate you can join the predictor and batter us all every week cause most of us are rubbish. 😂😂😂😂.

Welcome to the Noise...

And if you are a clairvoyant mate you can join the predictor and batter us all every week cause most of us are rubbish. 😂😂😂😂.
Thanks Brim and 50. I have been on here for quite a while, lurking I suppose it's called, but Lawwell being officially back really annoyed me. As far as the WC predictor goes, I had voted for Germany to win it! What do I know.

A board of directors who operate like an old gentlemen's club, filled with cronies and yes men who have tugged the forelock for decades.
Lawwell is now back in charge. The CEO is his former bag man and his son is in charge of transfers. Not long until the return of Dudu Dahan as the go to agent for player signings.
In the week he returns we are being told GG & JJ want away as they are not getting the pay rise they were promised. Coincidence?
Ange, despite what he says today, will be gone by next season IMO as Lawwell has no intention of trying to improve us in Europe, as was seen in his 17 years as CEO.

Like most fans I am not too impressed by Lawwell returning, but we have all known this was on the cards for the last few months. As I've said before, I actually think Lawwell had some good points from a business perspective, it was too much interference in the transfers as he presented himself as a Director of Football and waited until the last minute in every fecking transfer window before desperately rushing to try to close out deals for players that often did not suit our style.

If he stays away from influencing the playing side of the business and supports our management team then I will grudgingly accept him. But that is a big "if" and not one I am too confident in him doing based on all previous evidence in his other role.

Back