CELTIC VIDEOS

55 years ago today, Celtic thrashed Deadco to secure the Treble. I think it is fair to say there were one or two players who were quite handy in our side back then.

Sat on a barrier in the Celtic End that day... Well except when I fell off it 4 times 😂😂😂😂....

Think I've still got the dust in my lungs to this day... George Connelly was to Greg the same way Daizen is to Tavpen... Terrified of him...

Settle for that score on the 25th of May... Although I believe the ticket prices have gone up since then 🎫🤔🎫🤔🎫.

Sat on a barrier in the Celtic End that day... Well except when I fell off it 4 times 😂😂😂😂....

Think I've still got the dust in my lungs to this day... George Connelly was to Greg the same way Daizen is to Tavpen... Terrified of him...

Settle for that score on the 25th of May... Although I believe the ticket prices have gone up since then 🎫🤔🎫🤔🎫.
Fascinating to see the difference in the way players celebrated then compared to today.
Loved that 3rd goal, 🤣

Fascinating to see the difference in the way players celebrated then compared to today.
Loved that 3rd goal, 🤣
Funnily enough I was explaining to Shades Jnr earlier on about the distance the fans moved when you scored in they days... Rolling down about a dozen stairs cuddling someone you've never seen in your life before,😂 then trying to find your mates etc when everyone settled down.. 😱 😂😂😂, those were the days my friend right enough..

Funnily enough I was explaining to Shades Jnr earlier on about the distance the fans moved when you scored in they days... Rolling down about a dozen stairs cuddling someone you've never seen in your life before,😂 then trying to find your mates etc when everyone settled down.. 😱 😂😂😂, those were the days my friend right enough..
Aye and the piss down your trousers legs🤣🤣🤣 happy days eh.😀😀

Members online

Latest posts

Back