CELTIC VIDEOS

Magnificent videos
Saw King Kenny and that team in my youth, then watch Henrik, BBJ and Sutty destroy the Huns at Ibrox, when Stan and Thommo scored
They held the zombies back as we left the stadium, they were not happy
I remember one of their horde shouting "Aargh !!! Gie's a gun !!!"
Ange and the Bhoys can now go on and emulate their predecessors in the Hoops
Celtic LEGENDS one and all
YNWA

Last edited:
Reliving this game right now
What a team
Henrik and Lubo, ripping them apart
I'll settle for the same 5-1 score for us, this weekend at IPox

HH
COYBIG
I was offshore Namibia working ridiculously long hours so never got a chance to keep up to date with what was happening in the real world. A couple of days later I was finished and went into the rec room waiting for a chopper and put on CNN. They reported on this 5-1 victory and my screams must have woken the entire floor. Ya fecking dancer! It was just so unexpected after a decade of hurt and often undeservedly losing to them. It was only years later I managed to watch more than just the goals. It was a massive turning point in our history that proved we could compete against them and go on to win trophies again on a regular basis.

Last edited:
This is the first game I remember from my childhood.
I found this on a You Tube channel called “Willie Collow”. Check it oot- There are hundreds of Celtic videos on his channel. Well worth a look for nostalgia.

Thanks for that Richy......Deffo worth a look....Brings back the memories of 60 years.....

My first game was in 1962.....against Raith Rovers in Kirkcaldy....I was too wee to go any further than Kirkcaldy ;) Big Tam Gemmell scored a beauty.....am sure we won 4 nil....

Latest posts

Back