Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

Aye, a good wee day oot for the wee yin & I, (MrsTT away tae Ireland wae her sister for a week)

Thought 1st half was💩 2nd half a lot better Hataes goal was an absolute Cracker tae get us on our way, hopefully we can get the team tae fire for the full 90min in the last 5 games & wrap up the lge

Bashed the bookies wae a 8 fold coupon up £310 & £800 fae I Am Maximus in The National, half of it goes tae MrsTT as she was adamant is was gonnie win, thank fuck I went wae her choice as my back up horse, because mine unseated its rider at the1st, lassie also had money on it.

So night oot in Glasgow, then back home tae finish the night in local nightclub fuckinmadwaeit the pair of us 🥂🍾🍷🍸🥃🍻🤣🤣

Clement didn't shake the RC manager's hand at the final whistle, just bolted up the tunnel, absolute shitebag
Come on this is a very professional manager who would not cause any embarrassment and would not act any other way but with professional intent. In the same way they handled the Dundee pitch problem with total professionalism ( enough big words do you think)

Lovely tonight. Absolute rubbish team. Hearts will fancy it on Sunday. And talking of Hearts, their women's team beat the Honeys * 1-0 in Edinburgh where a Caitlin Hayes header in the first half was enough to give Elena Sadiku's side a 1-0 victory to maintain Celtic FC Women's 100% record in the split and from four points behind the Ghirls are now two points clear at the top of the league looking down on theRangers...
*Sandman...

Members online

Back