Celtic v Livingston, Scottish Cup Qtr Final, Sunday 10th Mar, 2.30pm KO

We know that the refs and VAR are doing their best to give the Huns a treble this year with the decisions they are getting we need our players to be smarter in games and be 100% switched on to what is around them too many times we have players ball watching, and someone get the set plays sorted we get too little reward from them

Given today and last week with all that has been going on with the powers that be of our game in Scotland; what is the power behind influence of many to allow the game to corrupt itself now in plain sight? What would drive so many to turn a blind eye whilst there businesses suffer.

The View fae 403....

Seems as though my view differed fae a few... But thats fitba eh 🙄

Big Joe was mostly fine and I've not seen it other than at the game, but he looked a bit slow at there first...

The Back 4 struggled at times with the Livvy attack, but thats understandable as its the first time they have met each other 😱🙄😱.

AJ was mostly fine but like Joe dithered at their first.

2 CBs imho had a poor day.. Not strong enough in the air and holding on to the ball to long... Greg was his usual, make what you want of that..

Mids Tommo flattered a bit yesterday I think, some decent passes but not showing enough at times..

And what the fek were the twins up to, answers on a fifty squid note and sent to fifty shades please... Matt at their second should have been hooked immediately, criminal stuff....

Kuhn had his best by far game in a Celtic jersey and if he is now getting back to full fighting weight I'm prepared to give him a fresh start from now, just keep that work rate up and he will be a guid yin mark my words..

Idah, annoyed the life out of the Livvy defence and the Celtic fans as well, should have scored with a lob, but nothing much else other than a header..

Maeda 4 touches 3 goals and missed a sitter... Did run them down though..

Lowest attendance of the season yesterday... Tell me why Mr Board members...

The View fae 403....

Seems as though my view differed fae a few... But thats fitba eh 🙄

Big Joe was mostly fine and I've not seen it other than at the game, but he looked a bit slow at there first...

The Back 4 struggled at times with the Livvy attack, but thats understandable as its the first time they have met each other 😱🙄😱.

AJ was mostly fine but like Joe dithered at their first.

2 CBs imho had a poor day.. Not strong enough in the air and holding on to the ball to long... Greg was his usual, make what you want of that..

Mids Tommo flattered a bit yesterday I think, some decent passes but not showing enough at times..

And what the fek were the twins up to, answers on a fifty squid note and sent to fifty shades please... Matt at their second should have been hooked immediately, criminal stuff....

Kuhn had his best by far game in a Celtic jersey and if he is now getting back to full fighting weight I'm prepared to give him a fresh start from now, just keep that work rate up and he will be a guid yin mark my words..

Idah, annoyed the life out of the Livvy defence and the Celtic fans as well, should have scored with a lob, but nothing much else other than a header..

Maeda 4 touches 3 goals and missed a sitter... Did run them down though..

Lowest attendance of the season yesterday... Tell me why Mr Board members...
Awe ffs forgot the subs....

Jamsie looked the part and should have scored..

EK Kelly.. Not scared to demand the ball and not scared of the giants around him... Also should have scored..

Kyogo... Scored.... But still playing to deep for my liking (not his idea)..
You summed that up perfectly, 50. The CBs struggled yesterday. What has happened to the Bernardo we were enjoying just a couple of months back and the Matt O'Riley Shammy has been enjoying since he signed for us? I think Iwata will definitely do a turn for us but he - like every other player in the country - will be much improved having CalMac in the midfield too.

I was surprised that Oh and Holm never got a go yesterday as we really needed their physicality, as we were getting bullied too often by the much bigger and stronger Livi players.

Kuhn and Forrest did really well, which is good to see.

We got through and often the adrenaline rush of late winners makes it more enjoyable in the end than a comfortable straight-forward stroll in the park, although it is much tougher on the ticker!

Given today and last week with all that has been going on with the powers that be of our game in Scotland; what is the power behind influence of many to allow the game to corrupt itself now in plain sight? What would drive so many to turn a blind eye whilst there businesses suffer.
It's like turkeys voting for Thanksgiving Day, the SFA are not fit for purpose, they work for one team, to the detriment of the rest, we need a change of the blazers at SFA HQ, they might as well turn up wearing a bowler hat, and a sash, the Huns sing their 'outlawed' songs they revel in 'Up to our knees in Fenian blood' and nothing is said from the powers that be, no fines, no sanctions, the country is rife with this ideology, it's an opportunity for things to change as Brendan goes in for his 'kangaroo court martial' the board needs to hear from our support, our supporters clubs, everyone to get a positive result HH

Back