Celtic v Livingston - Saturday 6 April, Home of the 8IAR Champions

Knew Livingston would camp out on their 6yard box but there was a lack of intensity about our play and everything we hit went straight at the keeper or had a player throwing himself at it, Rogic was the one who could open up teams but he was ineffective and when Hayes came on he added some urgency but even the didn't last long overall a very poor performance certainly not a championship winning one we seem to be limping over the line and the general play doesn't fill me with enthusiasm for winning the treble. I even thought the ref was timewasting at One point.

ntcham should have started before Rogic who did fk all
we were firing in crosses with no cnt in the box ,corners to no cnt in the box

heres a good idea haw ginger mere go in and fire more useless fkn crosses into the box
with no cnt there

Hayes as first sub wtf

no overlapping full backs ,forrest made sure only he kept the ball jozo gave up bombing forward coz fkit jamsies baw

shots on goal a wean could have hit the harder

sideways passing and playing back to the keeper in the last 20 mins annoying

Every team comes and sits in Livi played anti football better than anyone in games like this you don't sit back playing tippy tappy shit and trying to walk it in

yet again subs were shite

Every team will sit in in last few games against us

They won't against the huns

Been wearing my colours all day..... with pride as you’d expect.... not a fair weather fan win or lose I’m a Celtic ghirl through to the bone. But it’s getting hard to defend performances like that. Got to say I’m worried about our next trip to the crumbledome and got concerns who will be managing us next season.

Did not see the game today but am reacting to another disappointing scoreline. This team has not fired on all cylinders for too long, too many mediocre performances. I am sorry NL fans but we need a coach who can inspire these players and move them up a gear or two like the snake done. If TET is listening, I do understand that there are a financial implications to what I suggest but our financial situation will not improve by remaining stagnant or worse in regards to our coaching positions. We need a change of direction and a change in dynamic or we will always be content with staying just ever so slightly just ahead of a team with fuck all money who have only recently formed. Not good enough but I am not saying it is an easy task.

It's not Neil Lennons fault that we are playing bad.Its not his team.Far too many folk blaming him for anything that goes wrong.If you are not renewing your Season ticket don't worry because there is a waiting list who will gladly take it from you..9 in a row season and giving up!!.
HH .. I m not disagreeing with you , but when BR took over , it was in effect Ronnies team , not a lot changed personnel wise .. but the impact he made is all there to see .. so with Lenny ( and I love him as much as anyone ) why are we going backwards?
Not something I like to say , but Leicester are now 7th , just behind the big 6 .. which I m sure has been his plan , he will get them in amongst the top six next season , and ready to jump ship to Chelsea , Tottenham or whoever when the opportunity arises .. so yes , it is Lenny fault we are misfiring , and ultimately any fault will lie with this board and PL should the downward trajectory continue .
HH

This match was sold out........but from where I was sitting there were at least 5000 empty seats around the ground.......wonder if that had an impact on the team today!!!:(:(:(

System with 3 at the back and two wing backs (Jamesy and KT) would have been fine as 3 5 2

Brown plus 2 from 3 from McGregor, Christie and Rogic. (Start with Christie and replace with Rogic).

Edouard and Burke up top.

The midfielders just got in each other's way and only Brown did enough. Christie MON? Come on.

On The Celtic Star I gave it to their keeper.

https://thecelticstar.com/livingston-frustrate-the-champions-elect/

If the problem lies way the players why do we need a manager???95% of Rodgers team we’re ronnies players??but he done an invincible season way them...
Brendan Rodgers was brought in at the beginning of a Season and that gave him a start to get his ways of playing done.

Brendan Rodgers was brought in at the beginning of a Season and that gave him a start to get his ways of playing done.
Sorry to disagree with you Wild Rover, Lenny has had 3 seasons to watch B R team play.he has come in with a 8 point lead and in a semi - final to play and with the best squad of players. Should it go pear shaped, he must take a fair share of the blame. His style of play and tactics are boring and we are struggling to win games.In training, Lenny must see the players who are jaded or carrying injuries and can't last 90 mins. I hope we clinch the two titles and Lenny leaves with the fans best wishes but I don't want to see him as manager next season. HH

wee suggestion why do we not park the bus and defend with eleven by the ball. This is the way we play football in scotland. Hit them on the break . simples, brilliant scottish football. why attack no point.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back