Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

Watched the game on Celtic telly, sprotshun and then on YouTube.
The amount of chances we had yesterday was unreal, that's a good 9 minutes of nonstop attempts at goal from us without really firing on all cylinders up front, wee Kyogo aside, he couldve had two hat -tricks another day.
A full strength Celtic isn't something we've been accustomed with for nearly the entire season.
It was a fully fit squad almost, was it full strength I'm not sure, I think if we get our shooting boots really on we can hand out a right hammering hopefully next fixture will see true full strength Celtic, this felt like it was the return of fully fit Celtic for the first time , we're peaking it felt like to me.
We will hopefully get even stronger now in the run in all that competition for places is back, real hunger and desire.
Brilliant 👏

Just finished watching the game (on night shift so kept the phone off etc) great to see the fans and team all in unison. Hearts tried their best but just not good enough today as we were on song.

I've really enjoyed watching Celtic since I asked for Brendn to be sacked :cool:

After watching the game I took
Georgia out for a walk
Phone rings, it's my mate calling me from the number 7 bar/restaurant. He has a season ticket just outside the window and a perfect view of the pitch. We've known each other for more than 50 years, and he's doon the watter from Glesga, some man. Got a few 'wee things' going on, will update when I get a chance...for now, from me to the special people on the noise...enjoy this wee gem of a song ;-) You know bad company can be the best company, and you are known by the company you keep you scallywags HH...oh and Jammy, give your lovely Donna our best mate, you're in our thoughts and YNWA
CalMac getting back to his best. What. A. Guy.

CalMac, my MotM today, captain courageous, ran every blade of grass and got stuck in, tracking back and tackling, fighting for every ball, and leading from the front as a captain should. HH

I was watching the scores coming in yesterday on Sportscene at 4.45. The sevvie woman, who is a regular on Sportscene, was talking about Shanklands handball. She said it was a really soft penalty award, she said, the ball was fired at pace towards his face and he put his hands up to protect his face, what else could he have done?
What she said happened bears no resemblance to what actually happened.
Why did Clancy need VAR to give that. Of all the handballs given this season that was the most blatant. So why did the EBTBBC imply it was a soft penalty award? (rhetorical question, I know why)

Last edited:
I was watching the scores coming in yesterday on Sportscene at 4.45. The sevvie woman, who is a regular on Sportscene, was talking about Shanklands handball. She said it was a really soft penalty award, she said, the ball was fired at pace towards his face and he put his hands up to protect his face, what else could he have done?
Why did Clancy need VAR to give that. Of all the handballs given this season that was the most blatant. So why did the EBTBBC imply it was a soft penalty award? (rhetorical question, I know why)
Shanklands face said it all Richybhoy!He was lucky not to be sent off and maybe should have.

The View fae 403..

A wee bit more than a my last report..

In a performance like yesterday's I dont really think a Motm award should be awarded... We had a squad of players playing for each other (and us).. The slick passing and movement of our mids, wingers and inverted full backs when we had the ball was a joy to watch, and when we weren't in possession it was noticeable that our wingers dropped and our full backs reverted to a defence mode, again something that has been missing since Christmas time imho... And I actually saw big Joe come out his 6 yrd box and punch a cross clear along with one or two fantastic saves (maybe time to convince him another season would be a good idea 💡)..

If anyone is still shocked that no Scottish refs are going to be used at the Euros, I urge you to look at that performance from the guy yesterday... It will answer your questions.

And well done to the fans Lubo's da included, best atmosphere I've seen at Celtic Park this season outwith the hun game.

H.H

Ps.. Jam mate I hope your good lady recovers quickly, tell her your both in our thoughts.

YNWA.

It's the narrative both Sky and BBC try to set. The games not live on telly so for the people who aren't streaming, they have to go by what they say. Shankland lifted has hand to stop the ball. It wasn't near his face, it was pure reaction. He should have been given a 2nd yellow.
It was the same when he elbowed Kyogo to receive a booking. For the people on the Sky app, there was no mention of this. They were told he was booked for kicking the ball away, which is nonsense.
I don't watch the huns, often. I look at the Sky app now and again to check their scores. If you go by the commentary on the app, then sevco are world beaters. Playing teams off the park and unlucky not to be 50 goals ahead, and I'll be honest, it had me believing they were a decent team, hence why I thought we had fucked the title a few months back.

It's the narrative both Sky and BBC try to set. The games not live on telly so for the people who aren't streaming, they have to go by what they say. Shankland lifted has hand to stop the ball. It wasn't near his face, it was pure reaction. He should have been given a 2nd yellow.
It was the same when he elbowed Kyogo to receive a booking. For the people on the Sky app, there was no mention of this. They were told he was booked for kicking the ball away, which is nonsense.
I don't watch the huns, often. I look at the Sky app now and again to check their scores. If you go by the commentary on the app, then sevco are world beaters. Playing teams off the park and unlucky not to be 50 goals ahead, and I'll be honest, it had me believing they were a decent team, hence why I thought we had fucked the title a few months back.
Like a few of us I have not enjoyed parts of our play this season, too many times we have been lacklustre and plodding. I'm one of the people who didn't agree with the return of BR, so I won't be grovelling and now say I am glad he's back. Yesterday was a game I was very nervous about the 2 teams that could be called our bogey teams The mini - huns fae the east and the Ayrshire huns fae Killie, worried me, but after yesterday I am now a lot calmer. I think we'll be very good next week and I can't see us losing it, a win against Killie would be great to wrap up the title. Believe me I am a lot happier than this post suggests so even if we win it next week I would still like to hump Killie, unless they're pushing the minis for 3rd place. HH Coybig.

Another stand out feature of the MIB for me was Clancy awarding retrospective free kicks to Hearts for a foul when a move broke down and refusing to do the same when it came to Celtic.

And some say these MIB are just incompetent…

Latest posts

Back