Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

On to the final next week or we might not need it if Kille seen them off to morrow that will really bust thier bubble might even scream for a new manager thier present one talks a lot about his plans but like Beale is in my opinion promising everything and getting nothing

A couple of things I'd like to know from Clancy. Why was Dexter Lembikisa not even booked for kicking Forrest in the face when we have had it confirmed by every expert that it is definitely a straight red card offence (unless Cantwin does it in the royal blue shirt, of course). I'm looking forward to the massive media hullabaloo all week about that incident (who wants to bet it does not even make the highlights reel?).

And why wasn't Shankland sent off as well? Firstly he deliberately elbowed Kyogo in the face, which was only deemed to be a booking even though it is normally a red. Then he rugby tackles a player and belly flops on top of him like Big Daddy! Then he raises his hand above his massive Tefal heid to stop a dangerous corner going into their 6 yard box. We have had several players booked when the ball fired into them from close range, sometimes from behind them and they weren't even looking at the ball or knew anything about it.

But Clancy is supposedly a Tim who loves to give us everything - same as Wullie Gollum!

A couple of things I'd like to know from Clancy. Why was Dexter Lembikisa not even booked for kicking Forrest in the face when we have had it confirmed by every expert that it is definitely a straight red card offence (unless Cantwin does it in the royal blue shirt, of course). I'm looking forward to the massive media hullabaloo all week about that incident (who wants to bet it does not even make the highlights reel?).

And why wasn't Shankland sent off as well? Firstly he deliberately elbowed Kyogo in the face, which was only deemed to be a booking even though it is normally a red. Then he rugby tackles a player and belly flops on top of him like Big Daddy! Then he raises his hand above his massive Tefal heid to stop a dangerous corner going into their 6 yard box. We have had several players booked when the ball fired into them from close range, sometimes from behind them and they weren't even looking at the ball or knew anything about it.

But Clancy is supposedly a Tim who loves to give us everything - same as Wullie Gollum!
VAR must have been having communication issues when those incidents happened. Definite penalty and it should have been his 2nd yellow. And Devlin was his usual wannabe hard ticket, he would have been off if they hadn't dubbed him. Clancy got in the way more than a few times, you could see AJ, CalMac and a few others getting exasperated with him getting in the way of a forward pass. What an atmosphere, the players needed the crowd to step up, and neither disappointed, well done the supporters. It's great to be a TIM, enjoy the weekend Bhoys & Ghirls, no matter where in the world you are. YNWA

That was one of the most satisfying watches this season from Celtic especially lately where we've had to really grind out results. It suited us that hearts fancied having a go and once we got a hold of the game we were great.
Our passing was quick sharp and countered lightning fast at times.
Was great to see a full Celtic performance everyone on it today gives me great great confidence going into the derby.
As dress rehearsals go it couldn't have gone any better, maybe we need to convert more from corners though we scored from one, second phase.
The league could be won tomorrow but it would be brilliant to beat them to win it , aw salivating at the thought.
James Forrest my motm I know kyogo got dafabet but what a performance from Forrest and so many others.
There's nothing like seeing Celtic winning big games at CP with smiles on their faces and the atmosphere rocking.
Players respond to the fans who respond to the players it was great.
Mibberry was really poor, the non existent consistency , no surprise there.
Joe Hart, having announced he'll retire is perhaps playing as well as he's ever done he was awesome when called upon a few times.
Brilliant Celtic HH

Back