Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏
Hope Mrs jamsam makes a speedy recovery Jammy 🙏
Positive thoughts your way mate HH

Hi wee update Tenerife lovely or was Wife is in hospital in playa Americas with an abdominal infection the Doctor took one look and sent her straight to hospital think she’s gonna need intravenous antibiotics. She will be kept in overnight it’s a serious infection so bit lost at the moment head up

HH🙏

Take care ma mhan.

Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery…

Can I just say a massive thank you to Tommybhoy8881 for allowing my old man to use his ticket today.
He was absolutely buzzing when I was able to tell him that I could possibly get him to the match.
He's been climbing the walls since he found out he was going!! He's heading into the Gallowgate at 11!!
Thanks Tommybhoy!!!
Hope your old Bhoy has a great day mate ☘️

View attachment 25680

My dad is now in his seat, he reckons the wee group behind the goals contains my wee niece, who's at her 1st game!! Not sure she's in that little group, but I'm buzzing for them both and hope they have an amazing day 🍀😁
My wee Sis over from America at her first ever Celtic game today Ive telt her she'll be banned forever more if we don't get the points 😉 Hope your Dad has a great day lubos bhoy. 👍

Members online

Back