Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

We know hearts will try thier best on Saturday this is all they have left of their season, although it could have been a lot better with a cup final to look forward to but thier loyalties seem to favour a blue Jersey rather than a maroon one , that would be a problem if I was a hearts fan ,I'm not so if thier season is all about trying to get a result against it shows a real lack of ambition. Celtic know what's in front of them in this match and should treat it like sevco is in town from the kick off if we get a goal in front go for the throat be ruthless get as many as we can and put some pressure on sevco for the following day ,one game at a time bhoys stay focused.

We know exactly what we will get from this mob ....they will up their game and give it their all that's a cert.
We can't say with any certainty what Celtic team is gonna turn up but it can't be the nervous looking one of that 2nd half on Sunday.
We are at home but our inconsistency and losing goals from a winning position creates those nerves.
If we give Shankland that space to drift in at the back post he will punish us with the same type of finishes we saw in the semi final....Scales and Taylor will be targeted again for sure with corners and free kicks eagerly provided by the mib.
We need a 90+ minute performance not 45 or 60 mins with everybody on it and a return of the real Calmac as currently Iwata looks a better option.
No hiding place for anybody this is when you have to show your bollocks anything else and you get what you deserve.
Gonna be tense and I expect it still to be close with the mib and var playing their part as usual but ultimately the goal is get those points any which way we can.

We know exactly what we will get from this mob ....they will up their game and give it their all that's a cert.
We can't say with any certainty what Celtic team is gonna turn up but it can't be the nervous looking one of that 2nd half on Sunday.
We are at home but our inconsistency and losing goals from a winning position creates those nerves.
If we give Shankland that space to drift in at the back post he will punish us with the same type of finishes we saw in the semi final....Scales and Taylor will be targeted again for sure with corners and free kicks eagerly provided by the mib.
We need a 90+ minute performance not 45 or 60 mins with everybody on it and a return of the real Calmac as currently Iwata looks a better option.
No hiding place for anybody this is when you have to show your bollocks anything else and you get what you deserve.
Gonna be tense and I expect it still to be close with the mib and var playing their part as usual but ultimately the goal is get those points any which way we can.
That’s why I would have nawrocki on,,,need to bully that Tefal heeded cunt…

They’ve also got a wee guy Vargas who constantly ran the hunz at Hamden needs a close watch,,james forest needs to start so he can double up with Taylor to stop the flow same way khun and Johnson,,do that and their fucked need to come straight down the middle where we are solid….0795677753 that’s ma number brendan if you want ma advice🤣

They’ve also got a wee guy Vargas who constantly ran the hunz at Hamden needs a close watch,,james forest needs to start so he can double up with Taylor to stop the flow same way khun and Johnson,,do that and their fucked need to come straight down the middle where we are solid….0795677753 that’s ma number brendan if you want ma advice🤣
Fair point that wee vargas guy is nippy .....any news on Daizen this week? Even having him on the bench would be a massive boost for us If we needed him later on .

They’re not Tim’s pal. They’re masons…
Can I just say that one of my best pals since school days is a mason and is a fervent Celtic fan. Over this side of the country, the masons is very distinct from the OO and any knuckle-shufflers I know are definitely not sectarian in any way. My Grandad was also a goat fiddler (and he practiced masonic rights too) and he was also a Celtic fan.

But seeing as this pair of MIBs come from the west side of the country then I doubt that they are Tims as well.

Can I just say that one of my best pals since school days is a mason and is a fervent Celtic fan. Over this side of the country, the masons is very distinct from the OO and any knuckle-shufflers I know are definitely not sectarian in any way. My Grandad was also a goat fiddler (and he practiced masonic rights too) and he was also a Celtic fan.

But seeing as this pair of MIBs come from the west side of the country then I doubt that they are Tims as well.
Bridie a guy sits next to me at Parkhead who used to be a superintendent Strathclyde cops…mad fienian….”was a mason”….not any longer??it’s a way they climb whatever particular ladder that gets them wherever to fuck they want to go🤷‍♂️fuck the lotta them
They don’t feed ma family??weirdos….

tommybhoy, don't know if this link will work, but it used to HH https://1.livesoccer.sx/
I think you're spot on Mag7. We know they are a physical side and for sure will target our left side of defence. I think Jamesie starts and also we might see Maik instead of Liam Scales, and of course the masons in black will allow them to foul and get away with it, also slow us down whenever we try to move forward at pace, Idah starts for me, although I think BR will go for Kyogo and that's ok too, as long as we put through balls for him to run off the shoulder of the defenders, I'm going for 2-1 to the hoops ( I think, cannae remember and can't be arsed checking my predictor...mibbe I've not made my picks yet) :unsure: :rolleyes:..see this getting auld shit HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back