Celtic v Hearts Saturday 4th May 3pm (2am 5th in NZ)

3 points all that matters
I’ll be in Tenerife from Thursday so sun sea and Sangria let’s give the Hunbo’s a good pumping ( I’m sure wee Stevie will have his players up for it unlike against the other mob ) ( do we have a blue top ti confuse the wee FUD). 3/4-0
Hola Tenerife
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

This run in to the title has me not worried one bit. We are the form team and this will be done. Next season BR will get that quality that he has demanded. No doubts 😉. Then we can challenge in Europe. We must break Europe, getting first to quarters final then semi finals and then finals. We can do this as from next year the title winners receive huge money benefits. It's now up to DD and the board hopefully without PL and others. Keep the faith everyone for I have written so it will be done. ☘️☘️☘️

3 points all that matters
I’ll be in Tenerife from Thursday so sun sea and Sangria let’s give the Hunbo’s a good pumping ( I’m sure wee Stevie will have his players up for it unlike against the other mob ) ( do we have a blue top ti confuse the wee FUD). 3/4-0
Hola Tenerife
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀
Which bar will you be watching from ? I Googled and it seems there's a few around the area ? COYBIG HH

We know they'll lift their game like they have something to play for as usual.
This a a massive opportunity to turn the screw on the splintering rot-wood that is sevco , win this game and I think we will actually put on a show this time , and the derby at home and the titles all but ours
It could even come down to gd though I doubt that it's handy to have and they don't face the towel tossing diets until the last game of the season.
Ano getting ahead of myself but I cannot remember such a big game against heart that means so much they'll be desperate to show that var and mibbery had nothing to do with it but it did and we are due to hand them a skelping, 4-0 would do it as that's then effectively 4 pts in front.
Fk the huns and the pretendy huns , we've beaten the Dundonian huns, next the diets then the inhalers then we face the other huns, killie , its not a hun country 🤭 honestly.

We know they'll lift their game like they have something to play for as usual.
This a a massive opportunity to turn the screw on the splintering rot-wood that is sevco , win this game and I think we will actually put on a show this time , and the derby at home and the titles all but ours
It could even come down to gd though I doubt that it's handy to have and they don't face the towel tossing diets until the last game of the season.
Ano getting ahead of myself but I cannot remember such a big game against heart that means so much they'll be desperate to show that var and mibbery had nothing to do with it but it did and we are due to hand them a skelping, 4-0 would do it as that's then effectively 4 pts in front.
Fk the huns and the pretendy huns , we've beaten the Dundonian huns, next the diets then the inhalers then we face the other huns, killie , its not a hun country 🤭 honestly.
Even the milk is a hun
😂☘️

Attachments

• IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 17
I'd prefer if we were 3-0 up at halftime so that I can enjoy the second half and keep my nails.
Same mate, even when Jamesie scored to put us two up, I wasn't quite convinced yet , understand the wrapping him in cotton wool as big Sutton said.
Hatates shot off the post goes in its game over but he faded like that was his last act, still kept trying but his pace had gone, could see the pain in his face as he tracked back, I know he needs minutes but when a games that close bevsuse we're not doing the basics right then bring on Bernardo fs , he's only a £6 million player and we've a decision to make on him. I find think any players worth that but compared to others it's a bit of a steal for the young u21 Portugal captain and if O'Riley goes , and his head looks turned we will need him , on form he's great off form awful , similar to Oriley.
Aye 4-0 ht 3 at least please bhoys HH

Members online

Back