Celtic v Dortmund charity match.

Steviebhoy67

Got to say I'm hugely disappointed that tickets at the moment only available to STH.
Many of us are starved of watching our team at home because of the same situation. Will there be empty seats again? I doubt it.
We'll be forced to watch it on CTV.
Fekn stinks. Should have been a general sale.

Got to say I'm hugely disappointed that tickets at the moment only available to STH.
Many of us are starved of watching our team at home because of the same situation. Will there be empty seats again? I doubt it.
Think season ticket holders have one week to purchase them Stevie, then they go on General sale..

Pretty sure there will be plenty..

Supposedly a benefit for the season tickets holders 🤔🙄

For once, i'm delighted to see my club doing something that resembles the spirit of the club we are meant to be.
The questions was asked 'what charity ?' - who gives a fuck for me,
its just great to see us get back to our core values

PS This wasn't a dig ESP for asking the question, it was the question that inspired the thought.
I know your just asking the question for the facts and i have much respect for your opinions/contributions, much more than your patter ...... :rolleyes:

I get that Stevie and there will be

I've always subscribed to the theory, those that go to games week in week out, should get first choice and preference IMO. They are the lifeblood of the club and the people that often contribute more than they really should. These guys deserve the right to their seat before anyone else.

For once, i'm delighted to see my club doing something that resembles the spirit of the club we are meant to be.

PS This wasn't a dig ESP for asking the question, it was the question that inspired the thought.
I know your just asking the question for the facts and i have much respect for your opinions/contributions, much more than your patter ...... :rolleyes:
It’s a genuine Question 🤷‍♂️

SUPPORTING CELTIC FC FOUNDATION

Funds raised through the match will focus on feeding people in need of support, to reflect the heritage of the club and respond to the current cost of living crisis, which is overwhelming so many families and individuals.

This will include continuation and development of Celtic FC Foundation’s Paradise Pit Stop project at Celtic Park. In addition, we will look to secure new locations for food provision with local partners in Inverclyde and Lanarkshire, plus London and Ireland to complement our current delivery of key projects in those areas.

With Scott Brown set to captain the side, we’re delighted to confirm that a donation will also be made to Dundee Cancer Centre at Ninewells Hospital, in memory of his sister Fiona, who sadly passed away in 2008 aged just 21.

It’s a genuine Question 🤷‍♂️
Yes m8, 100%, which is why i qualified my statement so as to not be about you asking the question.
Your asking a fair question

I'm just saying holistically, who gives a fuck, finally Celtic are doing a bit of Celtic

When i was a kid and started going to games, mu uncle gave me about 10 bags of programmes he collected over a 20 year period.

I'll never forget going through them, it wasn't another game V Rangers that stood out, it was the number of testimonials and charity matches that we played against top teams from all over
A couple fo generations ago, we had a board of directors that would pro-actively support causes all over the world by having 2-3 charity matches per annum

We were in those days, a club that still embraced our original intended purpose

SUPPORTING CELTIC FC FOUNDATION

Funds raised through the match will focus on feeding people in need of support, to reflect the heritage of the club and respond to the current cost of living crisis, which is overwhelming so many families and individuals.

This will include continuation and development of Celtic FC Foundation’s Paradise Pit Stop project at Celtic Park. In addition, we will look to secure new locations for food provision with local partners in Inverclyde and Lanarkshire, plus London and Ireland to complement our current delivery of key projects in those areas.

With Scott Brown set to captain the side, we’re delighted to confirm that a donation will also be made to Dundee Cancer Centre at Ninewells Hospital, in memory of his sister Fiona, who sadly passed away in 2008 aged just 21.
All good causes🤷‍♂️👍

A totally get your reply to my “what charity”Question..the reason I asked was that celtic hasn’t deviated from its core values?still feed the homeless and poor and look after folks with addiction past and present in and around the eastend of Glasgow,,I have a neighbour who does that particular job,,I was curious as to what cause the charity match was being played for!!! I also respect your opinions/contributions…your patter🤷‍♂️a don’t critique.

Back