Celtic Pets

A nice day for a walk in the forest with our big bear
He's always up for an adventure, especially as he gets a treat everytime he meets and says hi to someone

Zs8Rrb1.jpg

Me5RkFW.jpg

BpmoBea.jpg

jcyTLuh.jpg
Mon the Beau! 🍺 🥳

Today is the thrid Anniversary of Beau, coming to stay with us
Everyone who knew him before, says he is not the same dog, and the change in him, is remarkable
He'd been through a lot over the years, the house he lived in burnt down, he was shuttled around, and it was stressfull for him, some said he was aggressive, and usd to jump on people and even tried to bite them
Since the first day with us, he has been absolutely wonderful
We've shown him that he's loved, and in a safe environment, and he has truly made our world a better place
Even our mail lady who knew him from the past, and wouldn't come near him, says he is not the same dog, he greets her with a wagging tail, and she is no longer afraid of him
Plus, that first day, Liliana came by with her Mum, and first thing she did, was walk over and hug him, he sat down, and that was that
This photo from the Summer, says it all
They're best buddies and they absolutely adore each other
He doesn't even pull when she walks him on the leash
An incredible dog, for sure
And by the way, all dogs, are 'therapy dogs'Liliana and Beau.jpg

Last edited:
Today is the thrid Anniversary of Beau, coming to stay with us
Everyone who knew him before, says he is not the same dog, and the change in him, is remarkable
He'd been through a lot over the years the house he libved in burnt down, he was shuttled around, and it was stressfull for him, some said he was aggressive and usd to jump on people and even tried to bite them
Since the first day, he has been absolutely wonderful
We've shown him that he's loved and in a safe environment and he has truly made our world a better place
Even our mail lady who knew him from the past, and wouldn't come near him, says he is not the same dog, he greets her with a wagging tail and she is no longer afraid of him
Plus, that first day, Liliana came by with her Mum and first thing she did, was walk over and hug him, he sat down, and that was that
This photo from the Summer, says it all
They're best buddies and they absolutely adore each other
He doesn't even pull when she walks him on the leash
An incredible dog, for sure
And by the way, all dogs, are 'therapy dogs'View attachment 12232
Pets react so much to their surroundings and like stability, rules and love. They really do blossom in a truly loving home. He is such a gorgeous softie. You're doing so well bringing him so much well deserved happiness in his latter years.

Pets react so much to their surroundings and like stability, rules and love. They really do blossom in a truly loving home. He is such a gorgeous softie. You're doing so well bringing him so much well deserved happiness in his latter years.
Cheers mate
You know it
He is truly a wonderful guy
When my son was in hospital we asked it we could bring him in to visit and they said sure...you should have seen him, he was brilliant and all the nursing staff had to come and say hello, he really lfited everyone's mood
Then I took him for a walk around the neighbourhood so the rest of the family could visit our boy
As we walked up the street, a disheveled guy came up and stopped, put his hands out and Beau stopped too
He went right up to the guy and started leaning against him
The guy sank to his knees in a doorway and Beau leaned in as if to say "I got you"
The guys started crying and said "I lost my dog years ago, I miss him still, and this guy has just made my day"
I had a lump in my throat as this guy was obviously living on the streets and had become one of the 'invisibles' but not to Beau
He literally sat down beside the guy and I waited until he was done with his 'caring for someone who needed a hug'
The guy was so thankful as we walked away and Beau, made not only his day, but mine as well
They are Angels and we are blessed, to have them in our lives
Thanks again Pal
I love how much others love, our big bear

YNWA

3 years ago, we had to say goodbye to our beautiful 13 year old Smudge
He was a character
The last pic is when I was just out of hospital and on some pretty heavy meds
I worked from home a bit, and sometimes, the meds would make me very drowsy, so I'd conk out
Kerry came home to find me fast asleep on the laptop, with Smudge using me, as a great place, for a catnap
She grabbed the camera and took the photo, I didn\t know until I woke up
Miss that wee bugger
Smudge 1.jpgvXL0pcY.jpgSnoozy .jpg

3 years ago, we had to say goodbye to our beautiful 13 year old Smudge
He was a character
The last pic is when I was just out of hospital and on some pretty heavy meds
I worked from home a bit, and sometimes, the meds would make me very drowsy, so I'd conk out
Kerry came home to find me fast asleep on the laptop, with Smudge using me, as a great place, for a catnap
She grabbed the camera and took the photo, I didn\t know until I woke up
Miss that wee bugger
View attachment 12306View attachment 12307View attachment 12308
What a bonnie cat.

One thing that has happened during this pandemic, is that she rescue shelters are seeing adoption rates for animals going way up
A good thing
We have always gone through the adoption route rather than the breeders, it helps everyone, you, the animals, and the rescue organizations
Here's one of the pups my duaghter has applied to adopt
Liliana loves dogs and cats, so much, so fingers crossed she gets this little beauty
Her name is Alice, but knowing Liliana, that'll probably change if they get her home in January
Right now, everything is Princess Poppy and Rainbow Unicorns...so hopefully, if successful, this little pup, will be going to a wonderful, loving, forever home
Puppy for adoption .jpg

One thing that has happened during this pandemic, is that she rescue shelters are seeing adoption rates for animals going way up
A good thing
We have always gone through the adoption route rather than the breeders, it helps everyone, you, the animals, and the rescue organizations
Here's one of the pups my duaghter has applied to adopt
Liliana loves dogs and cats, so much, so fingers crossed she gets this little beauty
Her name is Alice, but knowing Liliana, that'll probably change if they get her home in January
Right now, everything is Princess Poppy and Rainbow Unicorns...so hopefully, if successful, this little pup, will be going to a wonderful, loving, forever home
View attachment 12379
Sad wee face

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back