Celtic hearts ticket available

tommybhoy8881

Hi if anyone wants a ticket for hearts game let me know and you can have mine (free of charge) only thing that I need you to do is arrange with @TTQtKK⚠️ to drop or post the ticket to him before the rangers game (would need to know if you want ticket tonight tho as I’m offshore in the morning) but I can get it posted
And it’s for Celtic and hearts game (not hearts vs rangers end of season😂)
(Family member last minute has decided they can’t go after me giving them the ticket)
Send me a private message if anyone is interested

I'd love to have it Tommy!! Unfortunately, I just can't get up from Guildford! I'm gutted as it would be an amazing game to go to. 😞😞😞

My little sister has 4 daughters. Their dad is a hun. The oldest doesn't care about football and the youngest is to young to care yet....but the middle 2 love football.
Unfortunately the second youngest has already been taken to a few scum games....so her soul is lost to them...but her older sister is going to her 1st ever match this weekend and it to watch Celtic play hearts!!!! I'm so happy that we've managed to save one of them!!! I hope the bhoys and the fans in the stands give her a game to remember!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back