Boxing🧚

Does anybody remember, ( 1976 I think ) the farce of a 'fight' between arguably the greatest ever, Muhammad Ali against Antonio Inoki I think the guys name was.
I believe he was some kind of karate world champion. Fight was meant to prove which was superior, boxing or karate. The one and only time I've felt disappointed with Ali: simply because he took part....Money, money, money.

Does anybody remember, ( 1976 I think ) the farce of a 'fight' between arguably the greatest ever, Muhammad Ali against Antonio Inoki I think the guys name was.
I believe he was some kind of karate world champion. Fight was meant to prove which was superior, boxing or karate. The one and only time I've felt disappointed with Ali: simply because he took part....Money, money, money.
Just watched it on utube Frank🫣embarrassing!!!ali threw one jab!!in ten rounds😂inoki Spent ten rounds spinning like a toddler on the canvas!!like u say money money money…never new that about thee greatest?

Some of these YouTube boxers are bringing in more money per fight than most pro-boxers...they are bringing millions of their followers, who never cared about boxing with them on the ride, earning the Youtubers millions in pay per view.
There's a reason vultures like Eddie Hearn are spotted ring side...they smell the money.
I'm disappointed in guys like Eubank Jr and Chisora turning up to the fights. Real boxers should stay as far away from the circus as possible!! Fucking hell, you had Logan Paul (YouTuber) calling out Ray Mysterio (WWE wrestler) after beating Dylon Dannis (MME punch bag and YouTuber), but not to fight in boxing, no, to fight in the scripted WWE 😂😂....This was right after Dannis tried to do an MME move on Paul, causing the ring to be flooded by security guards. It was embarrassing!!
I watched both fights last night and I have to say it was painful to watch. To say Dylan Danis is an mma fighter would be misleading. He has fought twice in mma. He is a ju-jitsu world champion which is mainly grappling. He can barely throw a punch and became famous as a member of conor mcgregors team a few year ago. He is a wannabe mcgregor with his shite talk. As for logan Paul, a half decent boxer would kill him.
In fairness to tommy fury, that tube ksi spent most of the fight flapping his arms up and down and hugging. It was a brutal watch and I actually feel sorry for anyone that paid for that. It makes a mockery of boxing. Someone needs to knock one of these cunts out badly to put and end to it.

Yip - I watched that on World of Sport as a bairn. It was farcical. He just lay on his back kicking Ali's knees. I think he invented breakdancing that night - albeit in slow motion. Mind you, who would have fancieda punch in the coupon from Ali?

Members online

Latest posts

Back