Atletico Madrid v Celtic , Uefa Champions League , Metropolitan Stadium, Madrid ,Tuesday 7th Nov 8pm kick off

For decades now, we must be the most stupidly naieve team in Europe. We know what to expect from these teams, but we are let down time after time, by nonsense decisions from players and poor tactical decisions. When will we ever learn? Sick of it, time after time.

Last edited:
A very tough away match against one of Europe's top sides who will do ANYTHING to gain an advantage over their opponents. They know more about the dark arts than Voldemort.

I would be shocked if we don't receive at least 1 red card thanks to play acting and pressurising the ref
The frustrating thing for me is that they don't need to do this as they are excellent footballers.

No point in saying the side I'd select as it is a 3-5-2 with Iwata holding and Taylor recreating his inverted FB role in midfield to offer more protection to our defence. But Brendan likes to go toe-to-toe with his opponents so won't deviate from his starting 4-3-3.

I would be delighted to get any points over there, although it would be unlikely. So I'm predicting a 2-2 draw.

Mon the Hoops.
Telt you they would get a Celtic player sent off for feck all. Which was worse? Maeda's challenge or the late high kick on Taylor's calf less than a minute earlier?

Members online

Latest posts

Back