Another honest mistake

He is scared to give us anything, he has not had a big game in donks.
He even had to check for the penalty.
There was an incident yesterday, hearts player received the ball in an offside position, wee flag man keeps his flag down and play goes on, hearts end with a corner and the wee flag guy proceeded to give the corner and forget all about the offside....

My point being, him letting play go on, then awarding a corner could have led to a goal and VAR wouldn't be able to check the previous offside..

Do you think they know thisπŸ‘€ πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘€

There was an incident yesterday, hearts player received the ball in an offside position, wee flag man keeps his flag down and play goes on, hearts end with a corner and the wee flag guy proceeded to give the corner and forget all about the offside....

My point being, him letting play go on, then awarding a corner could have led to a goal and VAR wouldn't be able to check the previous offside..

Do you think they know thisπŸ‘€ πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘€
I've seen this happen in a few games now, not just involving us, moreso in England. It is a bizarre consequence of this insistence in not immediately flagging for offside. I can understand if it is a close call, but I've seen it where the atacker was a good couple of yards offside. In these instances it is surely common sense that a team should not benefit from breaking the laws of the game? Not that there appears to be much of any sense used these days when it comes to refereeing the largest & richest sport in the world!

The 'HUNS' were 0-1 down .....get a Killie player sent off then score 8!!!!! mins in extra time end of the first half .....

1-1 half time .....Killie 10 men ...... for fk sake you could not 'ADAM and EVE' it ...... 😑😑😑

Some fk wants them to get a result NO MATTER HOW ......

😑😑

Is that another game they mutants have went without a bookin..how blatant does it need tae get..it'll be some achievement winnin the league against these odds by the way...make no mistake
Yip. Only 11 fouls awarded against them (there were several instances where they clearly fouled players but no free kick given) and no booking again. Killie commited 9 fouls and had 3 yellows and 1 straight red!

All Sky are going on about is how comfortable a victory it was. Barely mentioning the fact that they played most of the match against just 10 players for a "professional handball" red card.

Latest posts

Back